007

MAKAYLA

"Ok so Makayla, Kai, and varo gotta get in the trunk." Roshaun said. The trunks big enough to fit us cause we're tiny and the trunks really big. "And ahna." We shrug and open the trunk.

"I'm saying 1 thing if any of y'all Smurf's fart while we're all in here I'm gonna attack you." I said pointing at the 3 in front of me.

"First of all we're all taller then you...YOUR 4'10 SO YOU'RE THE ACTUAL SMURF." Alvaro said stepping into the trunk. I soon follow then the other two come along.

Robert shuts the trunk. "You guys ok?" He asked hitting the trunk.

"Yes now start driving cause it's hot in here." I heard the car start before we all started talking.

"So Kay what's up with you and ale?" Kairi asked. I move my phone out of my face to look at him. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean." I asked. I could feel Adriahna and Alvaro looking at me. He raises his eyesbrows at me signaling that he knows something. "fine!" I exclaimed before explaining my feelings towards Alejandro.

"So your telling me you've been in love with the kid for 10 years now." I shrug and nod my head.

"Now you have to add him to the group chat." Alvaro pointed out. I pull my phone out and add him.

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖🥱👿=𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢
𝘼𝙝𝙣𝙖🥵💍=𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩𝘯𝘢
𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜😴💍=𝘈𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘰
𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙤🥰💍=𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵
𝗞𝗮𝗶🦦🖤=𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘪

Sad bitch hours💔🥺🤧
*Makayla🥱😈 added kai🦦🖤*

Roberto🥰💍
So we grew a lair and told k-k-Kairi

Kai🦦🖤
So is this just for Makayla

Ahna🥵💍
Basically when she's sad she texts the groupchat and we all hang out to get her mind off of him

Slattt kinggg😴💍
You cant tell anyone about this group chat

Makayla🥱😈
Yea or I'll punch you in the PP🙃

Roberto🥰💍
Imma go before I blow the GC'S cover

👻:Ale💗🖇 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀...

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 Ale💗🖇

Ale💗🖇
|you okay back there?

Me
|yea it's just a little hot

Ale💗🖇
|what's everyone doing

Me
|the boys are in tiktok and me and ahna are playing iMessage games💀
Ale💗🖇
|we're almost there

Me
|ok

"Have you read the comments on Ale post?" Kairi asked. I close out of Snapchat and open TikTok.

Username
Are we ignoring how close they got at the end? Oh...we are...ok...carry on

Mattiapolibio
Ship🤧

Username
I want someone to look at me the way Ale looks at her while she sings.

"This one says Can y'all imagine their kids '" soon we all started reading the comments.

Username
I thought he was with Vic?
>alejandrorozario
Who's Vic never heard of her😴

.kairi
Makayla is such a fan girl
>makaylatoliver
I know your not talking

Username
Why is this my first time seeing her🥺

Username
They're not dating they're just bestfriends🤧

.Roshaun
No one even got hit😒

Username
Can y'all date like neow🤧

Username
The way she ran her fingers through his hair🥺

Username
Y'all talking about the way he look at her but he was bout to shit his pants when she said her and not vic😭💀

Username
I give it 2 weeks🥺💍

Username
Early

I heard the car door close. The trunk opens to reveal a smiling Alejandro. "Hey Mak." He said picking me up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey ale." I said hugging him back. He puts me on the ground. I help everyone else out the trunk and we pay for our tickets.

"Hey um can I talk to you for a sec?" Ahna asked as I sat at the bench. I nod. "I think I like Mattia." My eyes widen and I start smiling

"Aw that's so cute!" I yelled jumping up. Adriahna pulled be back down and covered my mouth causing Mattia and Alejandro to look at us. We smile and wave at them. "Great now they're coming over."

"Hey." I said as Alejandro sat next to me, and Mattia sat next to ahna. I smile at her. She judges my arms and look at Mattia. "Ok so Mattia I can't help you skate cause I can't skate so Adri's gonna help you."

"Ok." He said shrugging. Adriahna looks at me and shakes her head. "Lets go dri." He holds his hand out for her to take. She takes his hand and they walk away.

"So let me guess you need help skating?" Ale said looking at me. I look down and giggle. He chuckles before holding his hand out for me to take. He leads me onto the ice.

"Ale please don't let me fall." I said gripping onto his waist. He chuckles.

"I'm not gonna let you fall," He pleaded as he grabbed on to my hands and untangled them from his waist. "I promise."

I let him go and start moving my feet. I start to lose me balance. "ALE!" I yelled scared I may fall.

"Chill mamas I'm right behind you I'm not going anywhere."

I look to my right and see Mattia holding on to ahna's waist as she guides him across the frozen water. I look to my left and see Robert and Kai trying to make something on the ice. I look in front of me and see Alvaro and roshaun skating away.

Ale snakes his arms around my waist. I smile. "See I told you I wasn't gonna let you fall."