013

🤩🥰🍪

MAKAYLA

I walk into the dollar store grabbing a basket. I walk into the candy isle grabbing some candy and chips. I grab some water bottles and Gatorade. I walk into the medicine isle I look at the cherry and bubble gum flavored Medicine. I shrug before throwing both into the basket. Lastly I went to the toy isle getting a teddy bear and a slinky toy. I walk to the check out to pay for my things. "Someone sick?" The cashier asked scanning the things.

"Yea my bestfriends brother." I said frowning. He nods before bagging everything up.

"Your total is $15.41," I pull my money out and pay. "I hope he gets well soon." I smile before walking out the door and getting back into my moms car.

"Now mom we go to ALE!" I said putting my seat belt. My mom starts the car and starts driving.

.
.
.
"Bye mom!" I said waving my mom off. I walk into Alejandro's house. I walk up stairs and into Alex's room. "His bubba sleeping." I asked throwing a Gatorade and some chips on his bed for him. He shakes his head. I walk into bubba's room. "Bubba?"

"KAYLA!" He jumps out his bed and runs over to me. I crouch down and hug him. I feel his head.

"You ok bubba?" I asked frowning. He shakes his head. I take his hand and walk him to his bed. "Ok let's race," I said setting the bags on his dresser. I open his dresser and grab some pj's "I bet I could find a movie and have your medicine organized before you get out the shower." I said putting my hands on my hips. He laughed before rushing into the bathroom. I giggle. "I didn't say go you cheater." I grab the remote and picked
out a movie.

"Incoming FaceTime call from ale yellow heart ring."

"What are you doing." Alex asked setting his phone on his dresser putting a shirt on.

"I'm tryna make my bubba feel better now run down stairs and grab me the dinning room chairs."

I hung the phone up. Couple minutes later Alex brings the chairs in. I put two chairs on each side of the bed. I then throw a sheet over them pinning the top so it didn't fall. I put the medicine and waters on his nightstand. I walked into Alex's room plopping on his bed. "What time does mom get off?" I asked. He holds up 5 fingers I nod before walking back into bubba's room. I see him sitting on his bed with his legs crossed looking at me.

"I win now you owe me something." He said walking over to me. I chuckle before walking over to the bags. I pull out Swedish fish and hand them to him. "CANNY!" He grabs them then jumps on his bed. I lay down beside him and start the movie. I wrap my arms around him.

ALEJANDRO𐂃

Maks been here for more then 2 hours and it's kind of quiet. I quietly open my bedroom door and walk down the hall to my brothers room. I slowly open the door to see them asleep with Total drama playing. I smile before snapping a picture. She had one arm wrapped around him with the other on the top of her head. He was on his side with one hand on her stomach and the other touching his shoulder. His head was tilted backwards a little. I walk over to them covering them up with a heavier blanket. I turn the TV and the lights off. I walk out the door to see my mom staring at us smiling. "What?" I said closing the door.

"Nothing." She said raising her hands up in defense. I roll my eyes.

"Tell me." I pleaded following her down the set of stairs.

"I seen the way you looked at them." She said. I squinted my eyes confused. "You really care about her don't you?" She asked. How could she asked that I did more then cared about her.

"I mean she's been my bestfriend since I was 4 mom and she's always been by my side. Every time I was upset she always cheered me up. She'd always come to all my games to support me. So yea I care about her." I said reaching up to get the computer from the top shelf.

"Now let me ask you this Alex," she said sitting across from me at the table. "Do you like makayla more then a bestfriend?" I chuckle before getting nerves.

"N-no," I stuttered. "I just really care about her." I scratch the back of my neck. I put my head down on the table.

"Alejandro if you like why don't you tell her?" My mom asked reaching over the table to touch my hand.

I shrug. "Cause I just don't wanna get rejected," I admitted. I sigh before running my finger through my hair. "Mom it's hard falling in love with your bestfriend. Cause if she doesn't feel the same way it's gonna be awkward and I just don't wanna lose my bestfriend over some dumb feeling that I have for her."

"So Alex are you admitting you like her?" She questioned. I sigh.

"I love her mom." I run my fingers through my hair.

"Mommy?" I look beside me and see my brother rubbing his eyes. "MOMMY!" He runs over to my mom jumping into her arms. She feels his head and looks at him confused.

"Your fever when down some buddy what did you do all day?" My mom said grabbing the thermometer from out the drawer.

"Kayla made me take a cold shower. We watch 2 whole seasons of total drama then we fell asleep."

"Good morning sleepy head." My mom says as Makayla walks down the stairs. Makayla giggles before stretching.

"Morning." She kisses my moms cheek then walked over to me. She kissed my cheek then walked over to the fridge. "What are we cooking today?" She asked closing the fridge and sitting on the counter top.

"For dinner I'm gonna make some Chicken Parmesan." My mom said standing up and grabbing the supplies. "I'll call you guys when it's ready, Now beat ya feet." She said shooing me and Makayla upstairs. Makayla plops on my bed reaching into her back pocket for her phone. I sit beside her and start scrolling through my for you page.

"What if we rewrite the stars!" Makayla said out of the blue."sorry that was random but I love that song." I laugh before she crawls up beside me. I shut my phone off. I lay my head in her lap and wrap my arms around her waist. She starts playing with my hair as she played in her phone. I slowly started to drift off to sleep.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚...🧸

The lock down was a few weeks ago. And they all are going to school online for a few more weeks.

Sorry for any miss spelling💀

Vote-comment-share