005

MAKAYLA!

"Who said that?" I asked looking around the breakfast table. They all look at Mattia before bursting into a fit of laughter. "Your so fucking mean!" I yelled throwing a grape at him. The bell rings signaling us all to separate and report to 1st period. Me and kairi start walking to 1st period.

"Did we have homework?" Kai asked as we were about to walk into the room. I nod my head yawning. His eyes widen before he takes off towards the boys bathroom. I laughed walking in and setting my books on my desk. I open my notebook and wrote down my warm-up. I take my phone out and snap a quick picture of my home work, and sending it kai's way.

Kai🦦🖤

Read 7:13 𝖺𝗆Why the hell are you so aesthetic🙄Read 7:14 𝖺𝗆

Read 7:13 𝖺𝗆
Why the hell are you so aesthetic🙄
Read 7:14 𝖺𝗆

It makes me wanna pay attention 🙃
Read 7:15 𝖺𝗆

Thanks G!
Read 7:16 𝖺𝗆

I continued writing down the notes on the board when Kairi walked in the door. "Homework Mr.Cosentino?" Kairi hands Mr.Jones his homework before turning around rolling his eyes. He sits behind me and starts writing down things on the board. I pull my phone out and start recording him out of no where he does this dramatic yawn. I laugh before saving it. "Cosentino stop distracting my class and get to work!" I giggle and continue working. "GIGGLES!"? I throw my hands in the air.

"I'm doing my work!" He places his finger in front of his mouth. Before turning back to his computer.

Ale💗🖇 is typing...

Ale💗🖇
|Hey beautiful
|how's Mr.Jonesy?

Me
|🙄🙄
|I want out!
|He yelled at me and Kai for laughing💀

Ale💗🖇
|He literally loves me🤣
|Well Mrs.becca misses you and ahna rn

Me
|🥺💔
|Tell her I'm coming rn!

I raise my hand. "Yes giggles?"

"Can I go to the restroom?" He rolls his eyes then nods. I grab my phone and walk out the class room. I turn left and walk down the hall I walk passed 7 doors before turning into the Health teachers class room. "MRS.BECCA!" I said walking into her room and pulling her into a hug.

"Hey Kay-Kay!" She said hugging me back even tighter. I look over at the class then the board.

"What are we learning about today?" I said looking down at Alejandro's paper.

"Sex." My eyes widen. I snicker causing her to slap the back of my head playfully. "Grow up Makayla." I laugh before hugging her again.

"Alright I told Mr.Jones I was going to the bathroom." I wave at ale before waking down the hall. "I'm back!" I said opening the door.

"What took you so long?" He said placing his hands in his hips. I roll my eyes and places my hands in my hips mocking his pose.

"SEE THERE'S THIS THING CALLED BLOOD COMING OUT OF MY VAGINA... YOU KNOW A LADY PART!" I said.

"Enough Ms.Toliver go take a seat!" I go sit in my seat and pack my things up

Kai-Kai💩😚✌🏾mentioned you in their story!

I click the notification and put my thumb on my homescreen until my phone unlocks. I see a video of me in the door way with my hands on my hips. I laugh and turn around. "Hey! My daily for you wasn't that embarrassing." I shoved him. He laughed.

"I literally got in trouble." He faced palmed himself. The bell rings and me and Kai walk out the class room. "Bye Kayla see you in math!" I wave and smile and meet up with Mattia by the bathroom.

"Let's go to science bum." Mattia said throwing his arm around my shoulder. "So did you and Alex plan to match?" I shake my head as we entered Mrs.Jacobs room. Mattia never brings his books to this class cause he likes to sleep. "Mattia go get your stuff! We all need to pass Junior year together." He puts his head down causing me to grab the closest thing to be, a grippy from a mechanical pencil.
"Hey please be nice to me." He said throwing it back at me.

"Mr.Polibio where's your things, how would couch feel if I told him that your not participating in class?" Mrs.Jacobs said placing her hands on her hip. She then shakes her head. "Go get your science book and notebook."

Authors thoughts

Sorry for any miss spelling💀
Vote-Comment- or leave any ideas💀