F I F T Y - F I V E

Mᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀシ

I walked up to johns door knocking on it and after a couple minutes a girl opened it. "Who are you?" She asked wrapping her robe around her body even tighter.

"Are you hectors girlfriend?" I asked. I heard a car door close behind me. I turn around to see Ava and hector walking towards us.

"No I've been johns girlfriend for almost a year now." She said laughing. My eyes started watering as I turned around. Hectors looks at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He said dropping everything running over to my side. I push him away. Before turning around.

"Nothing I need Ale!" I said running down off the porch. John only lived liked 3 blocks away from Alejandro. I ran down the street as tears flooded my face. My face became cold from the wind blowing in my wet face. I sniff before knocking on his door. After couple seconds bubba opened the door. "Hi bubba."

"Kayla why you crying?" He said attaching himself to my legs. I squat down to hug him. "You ok?" He said kissing my cheek. I shake my head. "Did John hurt you?" He placed his hand on my back. I nod. "I'll hurt him...after you buy me Robux." I chuckled nodding my head.

"Emiliano wh- Mak?" He walked over to me. He picked my up and pulled me into a hug. "What happened."

"H-he's been cheating on me the wh-whole time." I sobbed into his chest.

"Move bubby I was here first." Emiliano said laying ontop of me. I wrap my arms around him. He looked at me before slapping me in the face. "Stop crying over boys." He said causing me and Alex to to break into a loud fit of laughter.

"Ow bubba that hurt." I said holding my cheek. He kissed my cheek before climbing down. "Bubba ale's my favorite now!" I yelled causing Emiliano to run back and slap Alejandro. I giggled before grabbing him. Me and Alex started tickling him causing him to scream and laugh.

"Makayla is that you?" Their mother said walking down the stairs. "Oh my goodness I haven't seen you in 6 months." She walked over to me pulling me into a hug. "Alejandro told me not to tell you this but he's in Love with you."

"MOM!" He said jumping out of his seat.

~~~~~~~~~•

16 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Guys we're Gonna be late!" I yelled up the stairs. "Mikey go grab your sister."

"Mom I don't understand why I have to go to this stupid thing I wasn't even alive then." My 13 year old son said walking around the corner holding the car seat.

"Because mik it's my high school reunion, we're just gonna go and say hi them I'll take you to Uncle Melecio's house on the way to Aunt mckenzie- Alejandro if you're not down the stairs in 5 seconds Imma fuck you up!"

"Calm down I'm coming." He said running down the stairs. He tripped over the shoes and fell on his face on the hard floor. The whole room burst into a fit of laughter. I looked down and seen Aläna laughing.

"Everyone out the house now!" I said. Alejandro grabbed the baby and walked out the house. I Locked the door and walked over to the passenger side of the car.

"Alright we need to go to Mattia's first then we're gonna drop you off ok?" Alex said turning around to look at our son. I smile before pulling my phone out.

.
.
.

"Awe is this your baby?" Ava said squatting down to look at the sleeping baby. No bitch definitely not mine I just like kidnapped her.

"Yea that Aläna and this is Mikey." Alejandro walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ahna has a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. I picked up aläna so i could change her diaper.

"Where is she?" I said turning around. He points to the stairs. I nod before making my way towards the steps. I walked up the stairs and stopped in front of a door. I seen John standing in the hallway with his girlfriend. I held Aläna closer to me as John started walking towards me.

"Hey makayla." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey John." I said propping the baby up on my chest.

"Your baby looks just like you." He said smiling. I smile. Before nodding.

"Thank you. My son looks just like how Alejandro did when he was 13." I smiled looking down at my 2 boys dancing around the dance floor with all the boys but Mattia. "Hey I need to go find ahna."

"She's in this room." he said leading me to a door. I open the door and see Mattia and ahna sitting on a bed very close togther.

"Hey girl." She said giving me a big grin. I smile. "So don't hate me but I just want you to come sit in this chair." I shrug before making my way over to the chair. I sit down and the turn it so I'm facing the wall. I hear people moving around before the lights turn off.

"Being your bestfriend for 28 years has been the best way to spend my life. Before meeting you I felt lonley and sad, but that one day you walked up to be and broke my purple crayon was probably the third best day of my life. Of course the day or children were born was the first 2. I'm so grateful to have a bestfriend like you. But tonight I would able to call you my wife instead of girlfriend,". My eyes began to sting from trying to hold in my tears. My arms tightened around the baby. The lights turned on and my chair was skinned around to see Alejandro in one knee. He was surrounded by all of our friends. "Makayla Raine Toliver will you marry me." The tears in my eyes fell as I stood up. I handed the baby to Mikey before nodding. Alejandro stood pulling me into a hug. The room was filled with claps and cheers. I pulled away and attached our lips.

"I love you." I said burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you more then life mamas." He whispered in my ear kissing my forehead.