3 ~ We Meet Again

(Past Thea) -

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 2]

"Dylan! Put me down!" I screamed at Lucky's best friend, thrashing my legs around while on his shoulder. I looked over at my brother who was just snickering.

I glared at him "You idiot! Do something!" but he just poked his tongue out at me. I finally pinched Dylan super hard because of which he let out a girly shriek and let me go resulting in me falling on the ground on my butt.

"Ooh Lucky, let's get ice cream" Dylan shouted, pointing towards the ice cream cart a little distance from us.

I looked up "Chocolate for me!"

Both boys looked at me, then at each other, at me, at each-you get the point. Finally Lucky announced "You only get ice cream if you can catch up with us" and with that, they both sprinted away in the direction of the cart.

Shaking my head, I stood up and ran but on the way I bumped into someone, I immediately stopped and apologized and saw that he was the same guy from the candy store. I tilted my head in a confused way whereas he straightened up and replied, "It's okay."

He looked up and smiled but got a puzzled look on his face once he noticed who I was.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned back, with my fist ready to punch only to see Dylan and Lucky following him.

"What's the holdup? This guy bothering you or something" he motioned to the mystery guy I bumped into.

I shook my head violently, trying to save the guy from getting falsely accused and beaten up, and turned back to the mystery guy.

"Well I gotta go, I have a race to win" with that I began to race towards the cart, laughing and shouting.

"LOSERS!"

(Present Thea) -

"YOU!" We both scream.

"Haven't you stalked me enough back in New York? Oh, wait don't answer that because you obviously didn't, considering the fact that you've even followed me to my college!" My glare hardens with every passing second as I talk.

On the other hand, he laughs, throwing his head back, "Oh, so I'm the stalker? You're the one who has been following me for the last 4 years or so!"

Ok so now this boy was lying and accusing me.

"I have not been following you, I am not that desperate and even if I was, who'd wanna follow you, you dick!"

His face instantly contorts in anger and confusion, exactly how I must look right now. Taking a deep breath, he sighs, "Okay, so maybe this is a coincidence--"