16 ~ Sweet Home Alabama Alert [unedited]

Part three of three of the Christmas chapters

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 15]

"I can't wait to reach Pakistan, I've heard the northern areas are beautiful," I squealed as I walked forward, holding Lucky's hand.

"I wanna go to Kashmir, the pictures I've seen just make it look so stunning!" Neveah added, grinning from ear to ear.

"Change of subject though, I have to go pee," I said as Lucky and Neveah sat down in the waiting area and mom and dad went to get our tickets for the flight.

"Pee away." Lucky held up a thumbs-up, not even glancing at me and I scrunched up my nose.

"Ew, Lucky, it's weird if you say it," Neveah remarked.

"Why is it weird if I say it?" Lucky replied and I sighed, walking away to the bathroom. Those idiots bicker too much for their own good.

Suddenly, a bag hit me.

In the face.

"Fucking hell, Thea, are you okay?" I heard Lucky say as he ran over to me.

"I'm sorry, I meant to throw it to a friend- God, it's you again."

I groaned as the pain registered and because I recognized the voice.

"You don't just throw bags at an airport, and Thea, you know him?" Lucky asked, glaring at the guy.

My eyes widened and I quickly came up with a lie, "Uh, kind of, he works at the library and is a friend. His name is um-Alex!"

"Well, don't be dumb, Alex," Lucky said and stood up, pulling me up and dragging me with him towards the bathroom while 'Alex' looked at us confused.

Lucky pushed me into the bathroom and I scowled at him while he rolled his eyes. "Go pee, you idiot."

(Present Thea) -

Waking up the first thing I saw was the floor, I was confused for a second before I realized that I was once again on Chance's shoulder.

"Let me down, please."

"Oh, you're awake. I'm not letting you down, though, you'll just fall over."

"Let me down!" I screeched, thrashing my legs around. I assumed he was going to comply with my wishes when he lifted up his hand from my legs but my hopes were crushed when he just sharply brought it down on my ass and I yelped.

"Shut up," he grumbled.

We walked in silence after that, technically he did all the walking though. Once we reached my dorm, he opened the door with the spare key he had and strolled right in as if he owned the place. He threw me on the bed as we entered my room and immediately went out again, only to enter with a glass of water in his hands.