7 ~ Periods And Flannels [unedited]

(Past Thea) -

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 6]

"Where are the freaking pain killers?" I quietly groaned, examining the shelves of Target at the medicine aisle.

My stomach was killing me and I had the worst migraine ever. I crouched down to inspect the lower shelves although it was really hard since the white jeans I was wearing, were too tight on me, and suddenly I felt all weird down there.

I eventually spotted Advil and grabbed it, "Finally."

I stepped forward to go the cashier but someone put a hand on my shoulder and stopped me. I turned around to see mystery guy with a flannel in his other hand.

"E-excuse me miss but- You again!" he accused but shook his head and decided to continue with whatever he was saying, "Whatever, just take this flannel."

"For what?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"You know, for that," he said, his eyes trained on the ground and his cheeks flushing, "I'll be going now," and with that, he dropped the flannel in my hands and fleed.

"Wonder why he gave me this?" I asked myself, scanning myself until I spotted it.

"Oh shit!" I quickly tied the flannel around my waist, thanking the gods silently for the unknown angel in disguise they sent me and racing towards the feminine hygiene products aisle.

(Present Thea) -

I woke up to my alarm feeling very well slept, the events of last night came crashing to my mind and I screamed into my pillow at my embarring behavior.

I'm practically drunk when in half a state of sleep and I basically had Chance carry me to my room like a baby.

I groaned once again and went to the bathroom.

I came out in my underwear and opened my closet door to search for something to wear. I wore a pair of white jeans and grabbed this blue flannel I've had since forever and tucked it in. I decided to style my hair in a half-up and half-down look and did a bit of makeup. Grabbing my bag and lacing up my doc martins I exited my room.

"Good morning Thea, breakfast is ready, I've made avocado toast and some fresh orange juice," Lexi smiled at me, setting the plates down on the counter.

"Good morning, Lex you know that you don't have to do this, right? I always feel like I'm taking advantage of your kindness," I tried to reason.

"Nonsense," she waved me off, "Besides, as I've told you before, I love to cook and I've always cooked for my family, I feel incomplete without it."

I huffed at her stubbornness while she grinned at me, sitting down on the chair, I took a bite of the avocado toast and as always, Lexi's cooking was amazing and it tasted heavenly.