6 ~ Bickering

(Past Thea) -

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 5]

I stealthily moved along with the walls, keeping my eyes open for any sudden movements in my surroundings. The massive room was barely luminous under the dim lights placed here and there.

I once again checked to see if my gun was loaded. I heard small thumps of footsteps behind me and immediately ducked down behind a stack of tires, scanning the perimeter. This was a life and death situation, nothing could be taken lightly.

Suddenly, I heard the clicking of a gun from behind me and my instincts kicked in, in a matter of seconds I had shot the enemy with my paintball gun and was jumping for joy. I could hear my fallen teammates hooting and cheering as they ran into the room.

I took some steps forward toward the person I had shot, still on the ground. I held out my hand for him to take and pulled him off the ground. He wiped the dust off of him and looked me in the eye then said "Good game", shaking my hand at the same time.

It was at this moment we both took our helmets off and properly looked at one another. The sight of him made my breath hitch. It was him.

Mystery guy.

(Present Thea) -

Parting ways with Lexi, I step into Fashion design with Victoria and sit down in my seat, discussing with her, Camila Cabello's new album; Romance.

"My favorite song was 'Living Proof', it's just so poetic, you?" I say, my head resting on the desk as I softly murmur the lyrics to the song.

"Hmm, ' Bad Kind Of Butterflies', it's just my vibe in a nutshell but overall every song of hers is incredible," she answers.

"Personally, my favorite was 'My Oh My'." I hear a deep voice say from in front of me and I look up to see Jonah, a grin etched on his face.

"I can see that, you could relate to it with the bad boy vibes you give off because of your motorbike and sense of style," I admit and he smirks.

"You're even wearing the signature leather jacket and smirk today too," I further add, pointing at his attire.

He winks at me as he sits down and I giggle as he smiles in amusement. We both stare at each other smiling until his gaze becomes too much for me and I turn away, blushing.

"You're adorable, you know that right?" He confesses and as if my cheeks aren't pink already, they betray me and turn scarlet. I quickly cover my face with my hands and look forward to where the professor stood, trying to gain everyone's attention so that she could start the class.

"I'm still gonna annoy you-"

"Shh!"

"What? I can't hear you."