4 ~ The Park

(Past Thea) -

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 3]

I exited the building where my dance class took place out and patiently waited for my dad to pick me up. The air was cool and crisp, with fallen leaves flying around.

I was just looking around trying to spot my father's car when a piece of paper smacked into my face. I grabbed it only to see, it was a freaking 100 dollar bill. Being the responsible and amazing teenager I am, I stuffed it into one of the pockets of my coat.

"Hey! I saw that that's my money!" I turned around to see that the source of this voice was no one other than the mystery guy. I pretended to be clueless, like come on, I don't wanna give up that money.

"What money? And are you like stalking me or something?" I quickly whipped it around on him, avoiding confrontation.

"I'm not stalking you, I have some self-respect but don't try to play dumb and change the topic, I know you have a 100 dollar bill in the right pocket of your coat and frankly that's mine" he ended with his hand held out.

I sighed and cursed under my breath. I took out the money from my coat's right pocket and put it in his hand. He smirked while I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You know I can press charges for stealing, right?"

"But you wouldn't" I replied and finally spotted my dad's car and waved him over.

With a genuinely curious expression on his face, he asked, "And why do you think that?"

"Because first of all, you lost it and I found it so I didn't technically steal, and secondly to press charges you need to know my name, which you don't" I shot back and tilted my head in a teasing way while he clenched his jaw.

"Toodles!" I waved him bye and got in the car.

My dad smiled "Hey kiddo, how was class?"

I smiled back and answered "It was nice, I learned some new techniques" he nodded.

I leaned back on the seat and put on some music thinking about the weirdest thing that happened today.

Why the freak did I say Toodles?

(Present Thea) -

After Chance and I explain the situation to Vince and Noah, Noah was blown away and comments, "Dude, you two are meant to be together besides that story will be awesome to tell your kids."

While Vince on the other hand says, "Well, this is some weird shit."

Raise your hand if you agree with Vince. *Everyone raises hands*

Raise your hand if you agree with Noah. *Crickets chirping*

I'm on my way to my dorm, with the boys behind me. While Noah and Chance share a dorm, Vince lives with his twin sister in dorm 126.