9 ~ Dancing In The Rain [unedited]

(Past Thea) -

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 8]

"Lucky! Don't let go or I will kill you!" but regardless of the fear on my face, he let go, smirking at the fear on my face.

I froze in my place not wanting to fall again. I was sore from tripping so much. I looked over at Dylan and Roman, another one of Lucky's friends.

"Dilly, you'll help me right," I pleaded and he came over to me. I felt his grip on my shoulders and I began to thank him but all my gratitude left when I felt him push me forward. I went ahead on my roller skates at great speed, racing past others. Eventually, I stopped and tried to skate back.

Immediately I began to lose my balance and flailed my hands around trying to grab something to hold onto. I grabbed onto someone's hand and looked at the person.

Mystery guy.

"Hey," I waved at him with my free hand but the movement nearly made me fall so I latched onto his arm with a death grip.

"You don't get to 'hey' me after you freaking judo flip me! And don't you know how to skate?" he asked and I shook my head.

He sighed then said, "Bend your knees, drag one foot forward and then the other."

I tried to follow what he just said and with his guidance, I was skating in a matter of minutes.

"Thanks for the help but I gotta go now so bye," I smiled at him.

"Bye," he waved at me then skated off, disappearing into the crowd.

(Present Thea) -

"So yeah, Chance practically taught me to skate," I finished telling the story.

Tori, Vince, Noah, and Lexi were still baffled at the amount of times Chance and I had met. I mean who wouldn't be.

"That's weird but it's like the universe ships you and wants you to meet!" Lexi squealed.

"That's what I said too, they don't listen though," Noah added on.

"Enough! Let's start playing the movie," Chance said dismissively but I didn't miss the fact that the tips of his ears were flushed.

"Aww, Chance are you blushing?" I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Stop it, Thee," Chance grumbled, embarrassed.

(Author here, no I didn't misspell Thea, Thee is Chance's nickname for her)

"Fine, fine. So what movie are we watching?" I turned towards Noah.

His lips twitched into a devilish smile and he looked at Chance, maintaining eye contact with him as he spoke, "The Evil Dead."