15 ~ Party [unedited]

Part two of three of the Christmas chapters

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 14]

I took a large gulp of my 7up as I danced, swaying my hips to the beat of the song playing. As a guy walked past me, he roughly pushed me, making me collide with someone who held me by my arms to steady me.

"You seriously have to stop crashing into me," they whispered in my ear and I immediately knew who it was.

"God, you're here too?" I groaned.

But before he could reply, there was a hand on my waist and I immediately turned around and attempted to punch the guy, in a rush of adrenaline but they caught my hand just before it connected with their jaw. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

"You're dead, Thea. What are you even doing here?" Dylan growled as he dragged me outside the crowded house.

Ok, so maybe I had sneaked out to go to this party but Lucky was going with his friends and I didn't see why I couldn't go.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I thrashed around and a couple of girls threw me a concerned look, glancing at me and then to Dylan. Oh damn, it must look bad. I gave them a large grin and a thumbs-up to assure them that I was good, and they nodded, going back to chatting with each other.

"No, I'm taking you to Lucky who's waiting for you outside so that he can yell some sense into that empty head of yours. I'm the one here because if he came to get you, I'm sure he would've hurt you in anger," he grumbled, as he pushed me forward and I bumped into someone's chest.

I hesitantly looked up to see Lucky glaring at me and I gave him a sheepish smile, "Hi."

"What are you doing here?" he growled, roughly grabbing my arm, and once again I was dragged but this time to his car.

"I'm playing with barbie dolls, what do you think I was doing," I muttered, my sarcasm seeping through and digging the hole I was in deeper.

"Don't use that attitude with me, you're lucky I'm not snitching on you and I don't know! Probably dancing, drinking, flirting?" he said and got into the driver's seat while Dylan sat in the passenger seat and I crawled into the back.

"Yes for dancing. No for the other two," I confessed, truthfully. I wasn't that dumb to sneak out for the first time and drink, I've tasted alcohol before and I didn't like it anyway.

Lucky nodded and started driving, killing me by being silent.

"Why can't I be here anyways? You're here." I stated, unable to stand the quiet anymore and Dylan sighed.

"Because you're a girl and you're 15."

"Nearly 16 mind you and what do you mean because I'm a girl?"