11 ~ Chiko [unedited]

(Past Thea) -

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 10]

"Summer, can you get some more mocha up here? We're nearly out," I told my fellow barista as I whipped up another frappuccino for a group of middle school girls.

"Here you go," I handed over the last cup, smiling at the dark-skinned girl. "Your hijab is really pretty," I pointed out and she beamed, mumbling a thank you.

I turned to the cash register to take the next order and came to face him.

Mystery guy.

My eyes widened in shock but soon I snapped out of it and smiled, "Hi, welcome to Rose's Cafe! What can I get for you today?"

"One to-go Caramel Macchiato, please," he told me.

I printed out the receipt and handed it to him. Quickly making his coffee, I gave it to him saying, "That will be $3.50."

He nodded, then took a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket and handed it over to me, "Here's the tip."

I looked at him with shock written all over my face, it's not everyday someone gives you a hundred dollars as a tip.

"T-Thank you, I hope you have a good day," I stammered but smiled at him with gratitude.

"No problem," he smirked and left the cafe, the coffee resting in his hand.

(Present Thea) -

"You are Thea Beau Amore, you are confident, you are bold and you are amazing," I said to myself, looking in the mirror and straightening out my white blazer.

Today was my interview for an internship at Stylesworth; the fashion company Tori and Vince's mother owns. Of course, I wasn't this nervous for an interview to work in a simple outlet, Tori, being the amazing, person that she is, pulled some strings to set up an opportunity for me to actually work with the designers.

She knew how much I looked up to her mother as an international fashion icon, that she decided to surprise me with this for my birthday. Of course, she could've just placed me there without me even taking the interview but I also wanted to know my worth.

Putting on some white stilettos and grabbing my bag, I came out of my room. As usual, Chance was on the couch but this time he was there to go with me to the interview.

He looked up from his phone and smiled at me, giving me a thumbs-up, "You look good."

I looked at my outfit again, I was wearing a lace top underneath a matching white blazer and skirt set that I had designed last year for my fashion class. I'd figured that I would wear something original as a live portfolio.