12 ~ Silly Girl [unedited]

(Past Thea) -

(Past Thea) -

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 11]

"And then you just use the Pythagoras Theorum to get your answer," I explained to Sam, the guy I was tutoring. Sam was autistic yet somehow he was comfortable with me so I volunteered to tutor him.

"Yes, The Pythagoras Theorum! Wait, what's that?" He asked me sheepishly.

"I'll get a textbook, until then try to remember, ok?" I smiled at him and he nodded. Standing up, I was about to ruffle his hair but stopped myself.

'He'll get uncomfortable, don't touch' I chastised myself while walking towards some shelves at the side.

We were at the local library since Sam liked the quiet environment there. I liked it as well since it made it easier for him to concentrate on what I was saying.

Touching the spine of a textbook, I pulled it towards me. After making sure it contained what I needed I began to leave the aisle but someone's voice stopped me.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the fantasy books are located?" I turned around to come face to face with him.

Mystery guy.

"Um yeah, they would be to your right, across that shelve," I answered him. I wasn't even shocked to see him anymore, it was a monthly occurrence to meet him.

"Ok thanks," he smiled and left, following my directions.

I walked back to Sam, "Hey, I got the textbook."

(Present Thea) -

"So I'm thinking of like using this color for the cardigan, this for the sweater and then this for the dress itself. What do you think?" I pointed towards some neutral shades of fabric that went well together.

"That's nice. I'm thinking of using leather for mine," Jonah confessed, picking up some black leather.

We were at the shops to look for fabrics for our fashion assignment on layering. We had to come up with an outfit that involved layers and Jonah and I had decided to work on the project together. I'd asked Tori too but she'd declined, saying that she was more of a lone worker.

"Ooh look at this one! I'll think it'll be perfect for the cardigan," I said, picking up the woven cotton fabric. It was a warm grey and soft to the touch.

"If you pick that then pick this for the dress, they'll go well together," he showed me a white lace material, delicate to the touch.

"That's gorgeous," I said, feeling it in my hand, the white lace was stunning and angelic. "I'll take it," I told him and he put it in the bag.

Gathering and buying the rest of the supplies took us nearly two hours, we had to make sure everything went together well, the quality was good, and if it was under the budget.