21 ~ I Call It Love

(Past Thea) - 

(Past Thea) - 

[Stalker Journal: Entry NO. 20]

"I still can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore," I blurted out, staring up at Cole who chuckled at my bluntness.

"And I can't believe you're talking about this on the literal streets."

"What can I say? I'm spontaneous," I shrugged and he shook his head at my antics.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it. I worked hard on setting up the room for you when you suddenly decided you wanted to have sex. I couldn't let your first time be boring."

"There were only candles."

"Well, I certainly didn't hear you complaining when you were practically begging—"

"Shut the fuck up," I said, elbowing him as my cheeks heated up and he laughed at me, ruffling my hair.

"Aww, my little princess is embarrassed. Perhaps, a taco will make you feel better? I see a taco stand over there," Cole asked, one of his eyebrows raised, and I nodded, giving him a little kiss on his cheek.

As he left my company, I looked around the streets, my eyes scouting the area for anything remotely interesting. It was then I saw Alex.

Again.

He was staring right at me from behind a street lamp, his eyes widened and he face-palmed as I did the same, our actions successfully displaying the annoyance we felt towards each other.

However, before any words could be exchanged, Cole returned, practically shoving the taco in my face.

"And now, we shall feast."

(Present Thea) - 

I stir under the soft blankets, my legs tangled up in the sheets and undoubtedly sore from the events of last night. I mumble incoherently as I turn over to lay on my stomach, burrowing my head into my pillow. The arm draped over me twitches as I shift into a more comfortable position.

The warmth of the arm suddenly leaves my bare-back and I shiver in its absence. As the hand returns, it slowly trails up my back until my shoulder-blade where a tender kiss is placed. I squirm as a shaky breath leaves my lips, my thighs rubbing together as another kiss is placed on my neck, this time much more passionately.

 I turn over for a kiss but I'm quickly forced down as an intense kiss is placed on my collarbone and the hand on my leg creeps higher. He grabs my wrists, holding them above my head, and hovers over me, his single silver chain dangling in the air as I stare into his eyes, the pupils of which are dilated so much that the gorgeous blue his eyes were, is nowhere to be seen.

"No moaning, darling," he whispers in my ear, his warm breath fanning the side of my face and I nod. Just as the kiss on my neck deepens, his hand reaches my thong and he bites my skin making me arch my back as I suppress the urge to moan. He slowly rises, keeping eye contact the whole time, and leans in for a kiss.