𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮-[𝙚]

a/n: unedited
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*eight thirty pm, friday night*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
[y/n's pov]
placing in the last pearl earring, i smiled at myself through the mirror before grabbing my high heels. they matched perfectly with my tight red dress that i loved so dearly.

walking downstairs with the shoes in my hand, i was almost halfway when i heard ethan, my boyfriend, talking on the phone.

"grayson she's just..she's just clingy. always on my back asking what i'm doing, kissing and hugging me when i'm playing video games, it's like i can't breath!" he rants harshly into the phone, keeping his tone low and in a whisper.

i felt my face heat up along with my eyes tear up, the burning sensation not feeling comfortable. sighing, i head back upstairs and enter our shared bedroom, slowly stripping from my outfit.

i can't believe i took hours getting ready with my look just to be shut down by my 'oh so loving' boyfriend.

hanging up my dress and placing the shoes under it, i went into the bathroom to wash my face and just put my hair up.

'how am i clingy? i'm just..caring' i think as i leave the bathroom and turn off the lights, trying to convince myself i'm not 'that' girlfriend.

my thoughts get interrupted by my phone going off. getting into bed, i unlock the device and see it's from ethan.
-
mi amor💍: princess you coming?
mi amor💍: y/n?🥺
mi amor💍: cmon it's almost nine
-
with a scoff, i lock my phone and put it to the side before snuggling into the pillow. god why did it have to smell like ethan, just why.

his scent triggered my eyes to start watering again, releasing tears to flow down my cheeks. a quite sob left my mouth but was soon muffled by me smushing my face into the pillow to silent it.

the door creaked open making me go silent, ethans footsteps echoing through the room as he sighed.

"babe, why're you in bed?" he asked making me roll my wet and stinging eyes.

"i'm t-tired" i lied rolling my eyes, my voice cracking on accident. it's silent before i hear him start to kick off his shoes and undress, soon joining me in bed.

"you okay?" he whispered running his warm fingers along my exposed back, since i was only wearing a tank top.

"yeah?" i reply back but it sounded like a question since i wanted to cry. i heard him sigh again, wrapping his arms around my torso to pull me into his chest.

i gently brushed him off and scooted closer to the bed, hugging the pillow tighter. ethan didn't say anything but turn around, shifting the bed.

sorry ethan if i'm just being a caring girlfriend.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: part two is posted :)