𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨-[𝙚]

y/n's pov: it was two am, two am when i heard the front door swing open, hitting the wall loudly

y/n's pov:
it was two am, two am when i heard the front door swing open, hitting the wall loudly. groaning, i roll over and get out of bed, putting on my slippers before heading downstairs.

"ethan?" i whisper, squinting in the dark to see my boyfriend stumbling around.

"b-baby!!!" he hiccuped, making me giggle as he threw his arms over me. almost putting all his weight, before pulling away to take his shoes off.

"did grayson drive you home?" i ask rubbing my eyes, in response he nods his head, hiccuping many times.

"okay baby, let's get you to bed okay?" i smile softly and he nods again, taking my hand as i bring him upstairs.

i don't get mad when ethan comes back late at night from drinking or partying, it's not a daily thing. only on fridays and sometimes saturday nights, but he's loyal, always has his location on, and isn't one of those angry drunk people.

he's more of a soft drunk, if that makes sense.

"sit on the bed while i get you some water" i tell him, placing him on the bed as i walk into the bathroom. grabbing a cup of water, i come back out and help him drink it, since he was being a baby and refused to hold the cup.

after, i helped him take off his shirts and pants, before getting in with him. ethan immediately throwing his body on mine, resting his head on my chest as he wrapped his arms around my torso.

"i-i'm *hiccup* sorry" he slurs as i play with his fluffy hair.

"why baby?"

"for waking you up" i hear him sigh, yawning but then hiccuping. i just smiled, ruffling his hair before kissing the top of his head.

"it's okay baby, i just want you safe and in my arms by the end of the night." i tell him, watching him slowly nod, his eyelids getting heavier.

"goodnight eth"

"goodnight princess, i lovveeee youuuu" he slurs making me giggle.

"i love you too. now sleep because you're hangover is gonna be a bitch in the morning"