𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚-[𝙜]

the bad boy with his innocent girlfriend. he was only soft towards her and only her, treated her like a princess 24/7 and beat the shit outta anyone who disrespected her.
-
"b-baby" her soft voice whispered, getting grayson's attention as he moved his focus down to her, away from the tv.

he looked down at his beautiful girlfriend, seeing how she was snuggled into his chest with his arms draped around her body.

"yes princess?" he replied softly back, bringing his hand up to tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

her face heated up as a light pink danced on her cheeks, a smile coming to her face.

"i'm cold" she mumbled, trying to get closer into grayson's body, if that was even possible. he just chuckled softly, feeling himself melt at her cute action.

he pulled the fuzzy white blanket more onto their bodies, before holding her tightly against his chest as she snuggled into him.

"you're adorable princess" he commented, making her blush again, along with an angelic giggle that made him smile.

this was his world right here, his one and only love.

grayson's precious girlfriend of almost four years, in his arms and protected from the world.

"i love you" he cooed, kissing her cheek gently.

his love for her was unbelievable, he would do anything to make her happy. and so far he was doing a pretty good job, she was always happy whenever she was with him.

"i l-love you more grayson" she whispered, looking up with a smile. he smiled back, moving his hand to cup her face softly.

he gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, melting into it as he felt her warmth. the way her lips moved in sync with his, it was one of his favorite feelings in the world.

the bad boy felt complete.