𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠-[𝙚]

『y/n's pov』 i woke up to my throat burning and my body feeling numb

『y/n's pov』
i woke up to my throat burning and my body feeling numb. my legs and arms felt like jello as i flipped myself over, hoping to see ethan but didn't.

coughing a little, i grabbed my phone and opened it to see a new text.

'text message from 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵💞'
𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵💞: good morning princess
𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵💞: grayson woke me up at 6 to film :// but i'll be back sometime later
𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵💞: i love youuuu

sighing at the messages, i couldn't help but cough again, followed by a groan since my head started to hurt.

i might be sick, and if i am, i'm bummed that ethan isn't here to take care of me.

i turn off my phone before putting on my slippers and heading down stairs to get cough medicine, along with some ice cream for my throat.

hopefully ethan will be back soon because i really need him.

『ethan's pov 』
the time was almost 12 when we decided to call it a day.

when i checked my phone, i got worried at seeing no text back from y/n. she's not the person to usually sleep in so i thought i'd at least get an 'okay.'

"y/n?" i call throughout the house when i arrive, kicking off my shoes and heading upstairs. i didn't get an answer which scared me, but when i entered the bedroom i sighed with relief.

"ethaaan" she whined like a little kid, coughing before sticking her arms out and making grabby motions with her hands.

"baby what's wrong? you sound terrible" i ask walking over and quickly feeling her head, damn she's on fire.

"are you sick?!"

"don't worry eth-" she starts to say but gets cut off by another loud cough. i tell her to sit tight as i go downstairs and grab some medicine, along with a heating pack for her stomach which i know she likes.

"noooo" she whines once she sees what's in my hand, the bubblegum flavored cough syrup that she despises.

"come on baby, just one sip and then we can cuddle" i say but she shakes her head, watching as i pour the liquid into the tiny medicine cup.

"if you don't drink this.." i trail off, taking a seat next to her, "no cuddles."

"i don't care, i'm sick anyway" she says sticking her tongue out. i laugh quietly before cupping her face with my hand, holding the cup in the other.

"no more kisses"

"i'm sick!" she pouts.

"but when has that ever stopped me huh? even a stupid cold won't stop me from giving you kisses" i smile making her blush.

she finally agrees to take the medicine, after a few minutes of arguing and her hiding under the covers.

"gross" she gags handing me the cup back, a chuckle leaving my lips as i place it to the side. then i join in next to her, bringing her into my lap and kissing her messy haired head.

"you're going to get sick"

"i don't care, cause when i do you'll just take care of me like i'm taking care of you" i whisper, pecking her warm cheek making her smile.

"now.." i trail off grabbing my phone and going into an app, "what should we order from post-mates?"

a/n: off topic but this photo has me w e a k😳🥵

" i trail off grabbing my phone and going into an app, "what should we order from post-mates?" ♛ a/n: off topic but this photo has me w e a k😳🥵