𝙖𝙨𝙨-[𝙜]

y/n's pov-
we had just finished shopping and it was late at night, the wind was blowing roughly as i snuggled closer into grayson's side.

"cold?" he chuckled looking down, grinning as he sent a squeeze to my hand. i rolled my eyes, looking down at his oversized hoodie on me.

"yeah, it's freezing-" i was saying but stopped mid sentence when i felt someone slap my ass from behind. the noise was loud enough to make grayson turn around, both of us seeing two guys.

"nice ass" the blonde one commented, making my stomach churn in disgust.

"did you just touch my girls ass?" grayson growled, letting go of my hand to shove him. the other guy stepped in, which was probably a bad idea.

"dude just lay off, she has a nice ass"

yeah, bad idea.

"that ass is mine and only mine, so unless you apologize right now, i'll beat you both into a coma" he threatened, both seeming unaffected and instead laughed.

"babe let's just go" i whisper to grayson, trying to get us walking and away from these two scumbags.

"yeah, listen to your slut" the blonde one said making me snap my head over, oh no he didn't.

"that's it" grayson growled, punching him square in the jaw making his body go limp and fall to the concrete.

the other just looked at his friend in fear, not thinking twice before running off. from that one punch, he was already bruising and his face had a good amount of blood covering the skin.

grayson was about to punch him again but i grabbed his arm, turning him around and watching his face soften.

"baby let's just go home, it's done" i say caressing his jaw, something that calms him down.

"i'm sorry" he mumbles as i bring him to the car, before getting in i just hold his hand. rubbing my thumb on his knuckle that was also bruising from the impact.

"it's okay baby, i understand why you did it." i whisper, not feeling upset but happy that he stood up for me. something my ex never did, he just brushed it off and it made me uncomfortable.

"lets just get home, okay?" i softly smile and he nods, but first kissing my lips, his hands trailing down my waist and resting on my ass.

"this ass.." he mumbles smacking it lightly before cupping it again, "is mine."

"got it" i giggle, pecking his lips again.