𝙜𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙮-[𝙚]

"come on babygirl, i'm taking you out to eat" i say, trying to get y/n out of bed but she just shakes her head and hides under the covers.

"y/nnnn" i whine, dragging her name out and taking the covers away. she whined back, glaring at me through cold eyes before turning on her side with a huff.

i toss her over my shoulder making her fight back by kicking her legs around, her hands tugging on my shirt.

"ethan!!" she scolds as i bring her downstairs, my hand going to slap her ass with a smirk, making her scowl.

"do that again and i'll gush blood on you!" she threatens.

once i put her down on the couch, i grab her vans and bring them over since she's a baby and likes me doing pretty much every little thing for her.

"ethan i don't want to go!" she whined as i slipped on her shoes, then getting up and pulling her into my arms.

"trust me baby, you just need food in your cranky self" i say pecking her lips before taking her hand and walking us out.

once we arrive to ihop, we sit at a booth and y/n is quick to grab the menu. her cute self scanning the items while biting her lip at all the options.

"what're you getting babe?" i ask.

"..probably some pancakes"

i know she wants more than pancakes because she's always hungry, and on her period it's like ten times more. so of course i was going to spoil my princess.

"i know you want more than that, get whatever you want" i tell her but she just bites the inside of her cheek, looking at the menu before looking at me unsure.

"i don't know.."

"whatever you want babygirl," i assure, taking her hand from across the table and kissing her knuckles. she gave me a smile before the waiter came to take our order.

"hello my name is cole and i'll be your waiter today, what can i get you guys to drink?" he asks but i told him we'd just get straight to ordering.

"i'll have the three stacked pancakes with eggs"

"mh, and for you?" he asks y/n.

"i'll have the blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon and eggs, scrambled please. also a slice of fresh toast please, maple syrup on top. and two biscuits because why not" she says handing him the menu with a smile. he doesn't question anything as he nods slowly and walks away.

"i told you all you needed was food" i grin making her blush, giggling as i leaned across the table and kissed her lips.

"thank you etee, i love youuuu" she thanks using the nickname i hate, but knowing i can't do anything since she's on her period and is literally the devil during this time.

"mhm, i love you too"