𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩-[𝙚]🎄

—* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧
etee🥺: i just landed babe!
me: okay! i'm waiting at your terminal!! huryyyyyy
etee🥺: i'm trying angel
— * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧
my eyes scanned eagerly at all the passengers leaving their flights, there weren't many since it was almost midnight.

i bit my lip as i lazily blinked my eyes, feeling exhausted since ive been up all day.

"y/n!" someone shouted making me quickly snap to the side. i saw ethan with a huge grin on his face as he ran up to me.

i ran into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso as i nuzzled my face into his warm neck.

"i missed you" he whispered, holding me tighter as he kissed my cheek. i giggled at his touch as i looked up, kissing him on the lips, "i missed you too etee"

"hey what about me?" a familiar voice asked making me look over to see grayson, his arms out with a smile on his face.

"i missed you too, gray" i laugh going to hug him.

after hugging and talking with both the twins, we finally decided to head to my car and head back home.

"how was australia?" i ask ethan, a yawn leaving my mouth as we walked out of the airport. our hands were together as he dragged his suitcase along.

"amazing! y/n it's so warm and sunny there" he said like a little kid making me giggle, "i just wish you would've came."

"i know e, i wish i could've came too but i had work."

"maybe next time, i'm definitely planning a trip there for us in the summer. maybe no grayson" he whispered the last part.

"i heard that!" he said making us both crack up. we all piled into my car and drove home. once we got to the house, we all really didn't unpack and just crashed in our rooms.

"we can finally cuddle after two weeks!" i smile as we go into our bedroom, ethan turning off the lights as i get in bed.

"beats cuddling with my body pillow" he whispers making me giggle. he took off his shirt before snuggling into my body, using my stomach as a pillow as he yawned.

"goodnight bup" i softly say, playing with his hair as he lazily blinked. his eyelids getting heavier as sleep was about to take over.

"goodnight y/n, i love you"

"i love you too e, and i'm glad you're back."
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
YALL THANKS FOR 1K?! that honestly means so much to me even if that's not a big number to some. thank you to everyone who's been reading my imagines and supporting me on the way! :) ❤️
ilyyyyyyy