𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠-[𝙚]

ethan's pov- it was almost 1am and my girlfriend wasn't home yet

ethan's pov-
it was almost 1am and my girlfriend wasn't home yet. she went out to a party with some of her friends but hasn't been responding to my texts.

i was about to leave but stopped when i heard several knocks at my door. quickly opening it, i saw a drunk y/n in y/bsf/n's arms.

"she's fine" y/bsf/n assures when she sees my worried face. "she just got a lil too drunk, passed out in the uber, her phone was dead so we couldn't text you but we charged it in the car, and is now out of it."

i thank her for keeping my drunk girlfriend safe and then bring y/n inside. she was stumbling a lot so i had to carry her to bed.

"mhm" she hummed when i took her high heels off, probably giving her relief for her feet. then i went to take off her dress but she stopped me.

"don't touch me!" she mumble yelled, slurring slightly and closing her eyes.

"i'm trying to get you changed, baby" i softly explain but she shakes her head, crossing her arms and huffing.

"o-only my -hiccup- boyfriend can see me naked"

i smiled at how she was loyal even when drunk.

"i am your boyfriend silly" i say but she shakes her head again, grabbing her phone and turning it on.

"THIS is my -hiccup- boyfriend!" she says showing me her wallpaper, a photo of me kissing her cheek.

"that's me!" i laugh making her squint her eyes, looking at the phone before looking at me. "YOU ARE!" she laughed falling backwards on the bed and throwing her arms up.

she was so adorable even when drunk off her ass.

i just smiled, bringing her up and gently zipping her black dress off. she sat still as i went to hang it up in the closet before grabbing one of my shirts that she loves sleeping in.

"i wanna cuddle" she pouts when i come back over. i take her bra off before slipping the shirt on, making her smile as she then pulls me into her.

"cuddle" she whispers holding me to her body and pouting. i felt like i fell more in love with her, she's so adorable and i can't believe i get to call her mine.

"tired?" i ask adjusting my body so now i was laying on her side, now bringing her into me and wrapping my arms around her waist.

she nods slowly, yawning before cuddling into my chest.

"goodnight angel" i whisper kissing her head. she mumbles something before her breathing slows down, indicating she fell asleep.

i smiled softly at how cute she was, sleeping on my chest curled up. my fingers played with her messy hair, pushing a strand back behind her ear gently.

"sleep well baby" i whisper one last time before closing my eyes, holding her tightly against my body and letting sleep take over me.