𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮-[𝙚]

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚:it was almost ten when ethan came back from filming, dragging his feet into the bedroom without saying a word and changing quietly

it was almost ten when ethan came back from filming, dragging his feet into the bedroom without saying a word and changing quietly.

at first i thought he was mad, but then smiled when he flopped next to me before laying on my body gently.

"tired?" i ask running my fingers through his soft brown locks, loving the feeling it gave me from just playing with his hair.

"mhm" he hummed in response, tiredly looking up and rubbing his eyes. his body was now fully laying on mine, ethan between my legs while he used my upper body as a pillow.

"kisses" he pouted while blinking slowly. i smiled at his child like behavior and obeyed, kissing his warm lips gently.

he smiled into the kiss, his large hands cupping my face before pulling away and chuckling softly.

"i wov youuu" he dragged out, kissing me again. his head then resting back on my breasts and his eyes closing.

"i wov you too ethan" i whispered when i heard his breathing get slower, indicating he had fallen asleep. he looked so cute with his plumped lips slightly parted, his hair messily resting on his forehead.

"sleep tight baby boy"

then i fell asleep while holding the love of my life, both of us sleeping soundly in each other's arms.