𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-[𝙚]🎄

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*[y/n's pov]:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
i was scrolling through my phone when i got a text from ethan, telling me to come downstairs.

'we are literally in the same house'

i groan getting up and putting on my fluffy slippers before running downstairs. ethan was standing at the door with his car keys in his hand, a grin plastered on his face.

"i want to go to target!" he said as i walked over. i looked at the time to see it was almost nine(pm), not to mention it was pitch black outside.

"then go bup" i yawn walking into the kitchen to grab a snack. i heard him mumble something as he walked over and stood behind me, blocking my body from moving as soon as i turned around.

"but target has matching fluffy pj's!"

"matching fluffy pj's?"

"yeah! the ones from tik tok!" he smiled taking out his phone and going into the app. he showed me a couple buying the outfit and then wearing them together.

it was a white fluffy top with bear ears on the hood, and red pj bottoms with little llamas. it was cute, i wasn't going to lie there, but i didn't feel like going out this late to get them.

"but e.."

"come on y/n! pwease" he pouted, his arms wrapped around my waist as he stuck out his bottom lip. his eyes widened slightly as he tilted his head to the side.

god damnit.

"fine" i groan making him smile. "yay! let's go!" he cheered grabbing my hand and rushing us to the door.
-
"i don't see them" he frowned as we scanned the sleep wear isle. i was currently freezing as i watched ethan walk up and down, hugging myself trying to keep warm.

i was wearing ethans hoodie but it was still like 20° outside.

"oh!!" he gasped making me jump a little. he grabbed a pair and smiled brightly, turning around and showing me.

he was just like a little kid and i loved it.

"they have both of our sizes!" he told me as he grabbed two pairs and then came over, showing me the clothing.

"that's great ethan, now lets pay and get outta here because i'm freezing." i say making him chuckle. he took my hand before walking us to the self checkout, quickly paying and then heading to the car.
-
"baby hurry up!" he jumped up and down as i took off my shoes at the front door.

"calm down ethan"

"i'm very calm y/n" he said standing still, making me giggle as his face went blank. he then took off up the stairs and ran into our room with the pj's.

"babe give me mine" i yell running up after him. i run in to see him opening them up eagerly. he opened mine and handed them to me before opening his.

i quickly took off ethans hoodie and put the fluffy top over my body since i was only wearing a bra underneath.

probably why i was freezing my tits off.

then i wiggled out of my leggings and got into the soft pj bottoms. when i turned around, i saw ethan who was already in his. he gasped when he saw me, squealing like a little girl as he picked me up and spun me around.

"you look so cute!" he squealed kissing my lips.

"you look cute too ethan" i giggle, admiring how adorable he looked in our matching outfits. the hood was up and covered his head slightly, only his dark curls stuck out a little.

and he looked so precious wearing this outfit.

"now let's cuddle and watch disney movies!" he said picking me up and tossing me on the bed. i started laughing when he jumped next to me, soon rolling over onto my body and kissing my face.

"are you happy now that we have these?" i ask playing with his hair, his body still on mine as he rested his eyes.

"very"

"good because now i know we can sleep in peace" i joke making him smile. he gave me a kiss on the lips, softly pressing against mine as he then pulled away with a grin.

"i love you"

"i love you too my little goof" i say back kissing him again.

that night we just cuddled and watched disney movies, falling asleep in each others arms.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: this is kinda christmas-yyyy
okay not really but it is cute uwu