𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨-[𝙚]🎄

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* december 19th, 8:35pm*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ i watched as my beautiful girlfriend hung the last stocking up, her eyes twinkling under the light as she turned around and smiled

i watched as my beautiful girlfriend hung the last stocking up, her eyes twinkling under the light as she turned around and smiled.

"look!" she pointed making my eyes leave her face and in the direction she was pointing too.

"it's yours, mine, graysons, and minnies!"

"you bought one for the cat?!" i asked now realizing the giant red 'm' on the white stocking.

she nodded with a giggle as she picked up our sleeping cat, gently bringing her over to me. y/n sat in my lap as minnie let out a soft yawn, looking around before curling into y/n.

the fire crackled quietly in the darkness as the gingerbread scented candle filled the house. i slightly hummed as i rocked y/n gently back and forth, careful not to wake the cat up.

"do you think the stockings are big enough for all my gifts?" i whisper with a cheeky grin making y/n softly giggle.

"all your coal? yes"

"you're mean" i pout making her giggle again, her laugh was so cute and like music to my ears. i love her voice.

"oh come here" she whispered laying minnie to the side, soon turning around to straddle my waist and cup my face.

she gave me a kiss on the lips, sending butterflies to my stomach as her soft lips pressed gently into mine.

"you're so cute" she commented, giggling as my face turned red. i cupped her face too, kissing her again with a hum.

she smiled through the kiss before connecting again, letting our lips move in sync as the kiss deepened.

"ew get a room!" someone squealed making us immediately pull away and my head turn around. grayson was covering his eyes like a little kid as he ran in and soon grabbed minnie, sticking his tongue out and leaving.

"he's such a little kid" i mumble turning back to my angel who was already starring at me.

"so are you" she commented making me smile. i leaned in again and continued our kiss, soon laying on my back as she pressed her hands on my chest.

let's just say things got heated.

and i'm really glad grayson didn't walk in.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
😳😳uhh anyways