𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠-[𝙜]

"hey guys welcome back to another video" i say to the camera, waving and smiling before clapping my hands together. "so today..i'll be doing a fake hickey prank on grayson."

i bring up my james charles pallet and show the camera before taking out my brushes. "i don't know if he'll freak out because maybe he'll think he gave it to me? but it'll be very obvious that he didn't" i explain before applying some makeup to my neck.

"this looks real, right?" i ask but realize they can't answer. giggling to myself, i finish soon with now a purple love bite on my skin.

just on time too as i heard the downstairs door open, giving me my que to hide my camera on the desk between some books. "babe?" he called out and i yelled i was upstairs.

i gave the camera a nervous look before sitting in bed and pretending to scroll through my phone. the door opened a few seconds later to reveal a smiling grayson.

"hey princess"

shit i feel bad already.

"hi baby, how was filming?" i ask as i put my phone away, grayson now sits in front of me. running his hands through his hair, he sighs before chuckling.

"okay i guess, ethan was goofing around the whole..time.." he paused, his eyes locked on my neck. i look at him confused before 'nervously' covering it up with my hair.

"babe..w-what was that?" he asked quietly, moving closer and gently moving my hair out of the way. i gave him a fake laugh before cupping his face, "you gave it to me silly."

"i-i didn't give that to you, i don't give you them that harsh!" he scoffed pulling away and standing up, pulling at his roots and pacing the room.

"babe-"

"don't call me babe, who gave that to you? tell me!"

"you!" i argue but he shakes his head, biting the inside of his cheek before looking up and glaring at me.

"why would you cheat on me?" he asks, his eyes now changing from anger to sadness. god i felt so bad, but i just need to push it for a little longer.

"how could i cheat on you with the hickey YOU gave me"

"i didn't give you that hickey!" he yelled making me flinch. i've never seen him get this mad before, it's kinda scaring me.

"babe" i laugh standing up and pointing at the camera, "it's a prank grayson, only for youtube"

he looks at me confused before starring at the camera, a frown on his face but also letting out a sigh of relief.

"also it's makeup silly" i grin, licking my thumb and showing him.

he just pouts and pulls me into his chest, his face hiding in the crook of my neck making me giggle.

"you're mean" he mumbles like a little kid.

"it was just a prank baby" i whisper running my fingers through his hair, grayson now looking up with his bottom lip pouted.

i gave him another grin, kissing his lips before going to grab the camera.

"i am so getting you back" i hear him say behind me, in response i just roll my eyes with a laugh

"sure you will, babe. sure you will"