𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙙-[𝙜]

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* location<coffee shop on main>*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
[y/n's]:
i watched as my beautiful boyfriend was scanning through the bookshelves to find his favorite book, harry potter. 

every once in a while he would scoot his thick rimmed glasses up when they started sliding, making him scrunch his nose from the feeling.

"find it yet bup?" i ask softly since the shop was quite, the only sounds were the coffee grinders lightly grinding coffee beans.

"y-yep!" he exclaimed grabbing the book and joining me back at our table. the corner spot we always sat at on sunday mornings, closest to the bookshelves that grayson loved so dearly, and the big clear window that i liked looking out of.

he sat in the comfortable plush seat next to mine, scooting it over a little more towards me before opening his book.

"i-it still h-has m-my bookmark in it!" he smiled brightly, flipping it around to show me.

"i see gray" i giggle leaning in and pecking his cheek softly, his face quickly heating up, producing a bright red color.

"now" i said scooting closer, leaning in to peer at the book pages, "whats this one about?"

he was a huge potter head and had all the books, even duplicates of some he already had. i had no interest whatsoever in this wizard series but still engaged in conversation. [a/n: this is not true i fucking love harry potter]

i would buy him books for christmas and his birthday, and for our anniversary i took us to harry potter world which he loved. i also let him tell me about what was going on in his book when we had coffee dates like these.

"w-well, harry's about to p-play in his first quidditch match!" he exclaimed with a big smile making my heart warm up.

i loved seeing him happy.

i hummed listening to him talk about the book, slowly sipping my cappuccino as my eyes stayed on his.

he got cut off by the stores bell ringing, indicating that someone had entered. we both peered to the side to see ethan, graysons twin brother and my best friend.

"oh hey guys!" he smiled walking over. "i didn't expect to see you guys here."

"yeah because it's not like we come here every day" i giggle making him laugh. grayson just sits there, watching as we chit chatted back and forth.

when i was talking to him, i felt a hot breath on my neck making me close my eyes. grayson slowly kissed my neck gently, not really sucking but leaving sloppy kisses.

the cold material of his glasses making me shudder.

"bup you good there?" ethan asked with a chuckle making grayson go beat red and hide his face in my neck.

"he's just being jealous, isn't he?" i cooed running my fingers through his fluffy brown hair. grayson always kissed my neck sloppily when he was jealous, to show others i'm his.

"well i'm gonna bounce, you lovebirds have fun yeah?" ethan teased making me giggle. he then walked back to the counter and ordered his coffee before leaving.

"baby" i cooed twirling a piece of his hair around my finger, something i do to calm him, also sooth him.

"he's gone"

grayson looks up, scanning the cafe before pulling away. not all the way though as his head rested on my shoulder, a pout on his plumped lips.

"come on gray, what's wrong?" i ask moving my chair to face him, his head dropping.

"n-nothing" he mumbled looking away, still a pout on his face.

"baby you know i'm yours, and he's your brother silly." i giggle making him look up. he smashes his lips with mine, cupping my face gently making me smile into it.

"i l-love you" he whispered pulling away, still cupping my face with one hand as the other fixed his glasses.

"i love you too bup, i always will" i whisper back, leaning in to give his soft lips another kiss.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: i've been ending all these imagines with "i love you" oh my gawd