𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜-[𝙜]🎄

-credit to @victorious28 for the imagine idea!:)-
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*[grayson's pov]:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
i was currently untangling tree lights in the living room, trying to finish so we could start decorating the christmas tree.

"baby look!" y/n cheers from behind me. i turn around to see my two beautiful girls, my wife in her comfy pj's and our six month old daughter in her arms.

amelia was wearing a santa outfit, little red bootys on her feet to match. her hair in two little pigtails that looked absolutely adorable.

"do you like her outfit?" she asks walking over.

"i love it" i smile widely kissing amelias forehead, making her erupt with giggles. her tiny nose would wrinkle up just like her mother's every time she laughed.

"good" y/n sighs placing amelia on the ground so she could crawl around, "because she was not too happy when i put it on."

"oh! are the lights ready?" she asked changing subjects, making me chuckle at her cuteness. i nodded while bringing her over to the tree, amelia already there and poking the low branches.

"yep, just give me a second" i mumbled plugging them in, the lights illuminating with many bright colors.

"they look great baby" she smiled kissing my cheek. i couldn't help but smile as she bent down and picked up amelia, letting her then touch the higher branches, so fascinated with the lights.

"now we can start decorating it" i say grabbing the big bin of ornaments and opening it up. "here you go angel" i whisper quietly to amelia, picking up a little blue ornament and handing it to her.

she held the item as y/n moved closer to the tree for amelia to reach. "put it on princess, like this" i said taking her tiny hand gently and raising it to a branch.

i then slid it on, making amelia laugh again, clapping her hands. y/n smiled widely as she kissed her head, then kissed my cheek.

"i can't wait to spend christmas with both of my beautiful girls" i said wrapping my arms around y/n's waist from behind, kissing her exposed neck gently.

"and i can't wait to spend christmas with the two people who mean the world to me" she whispered with a smile.

"i love you beautiful" i say kissing her neck again, "and i love you too" i cooed at amelia making her smile.

christmas was going to be perfect this year.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: first christmas chapter- oop