Introduction (The Characters)

Santana Lopez: The popular cheerleader of McKinley Highschool. She is the head Cheerio. Santana has been on the Cheerios since she started Highschool. Best friends with Quinn Fabray. They are the Unholy Duo. Santana and Quinn have been best friends since primary school and know everything about eachother. Santana is a lesbian but hasn't come out and only Quinn knows about it. Her father Anthony Lopez is a doctor. Santana's mum, Maribel is a lawyer and they are very close. She is also close to her grandmother Alma Lopez. Santana and Finn are close (never dated) they have a brother and sister relationship. She likes Rachel as a friend but still thinks she is annoying. Santana is in the Glee Club alone with Quinn, Rachel, Finn, Puck, Mercedes, Sam, Kurt, Blaine, Artie, Tina and Mike. She has been in Glee Club since her second year of Highschool. Santana has had brief relationships with most of the boys at the school but she never loved any of them. 

Brittany Pierce: She is very shy at first but once you get to know her she becomes very chatty and goofy. She moved from New York to Ohio and is going to be Santana's new neighbour. She is going to start McKinley Highschool. She met Rachel on MySpace for about 3 months and she is her only friend in Ohio so far. Brittany is openly bisexual. Brittany lives with her mother Whitney Pierce and her father Pierce Pierce. She also has a younger sister called Zoe Pierce and they are very close. Brittany also has a cat called Lord Tubbington. Brittany has dated a couple of boys but no girls yet.

Rachel Berry: Rachel is friends with Santana but likes to piss her off all the time. She is the leader of The New Directions alone side Finn. Rachel was one of the first people to join Glee Club at the beginning of her Highschool life. Rachel and Finn have been dating for over 2 years and they are in love. She is very good friends with Quinn. Rachel has two gay dads Hiram and LeRoy Berry. Hiram works as a lawyer, he works for Maribel Lopez. LeRoy works from home. Rachel is friends with Brittany from MySpace and have only been talking for about 3 months. 

Quinn Fabray: Quinn is Santana's best friend. Quinn knows that Santana is a lesbian. She has been dating Puck for just over 3 years. They love each other dearly. They are like a regular couple. Both her parents Judy and Russel Fabray work as business partners. They both are normal parents that work nearly every day. Quinn also has an older sister called Frannie Fabray that is married to Liam Cooper and they have a baby girl called Lily Cooper. Quinn lives with her parents but her sister moved out when she got married. Quinn is in the Glee Club and is co-captain for the Cheerios. 

Finn Hudson: Finn has been dating Rachel for 2 years. Finn has a step-brother called Kurt Hummel who is dating Blaine Anderson who have been dating for a year. Finn is very close friends with Santana and protects her as a brother does. Finn is also best friends with Puck. They are neighbours as well and play Football together in the McKinley Titans. Finn is captain and quarterback of the team. He also is co-captain of the Glee Club along with Rachel. Finn's mother Carol Hudson-Hummel remarried to Burt Hummel. Burt works at Hummel Tires & Lube. Along with Kurt, they all live together. 

Noah Puckerman: Noah, more know as Puck has been dating Quinn for 3 years. He lives with his mother Luna Puckerman and his little sister Eva Puckerman. Puck's father moved out when he was 12 and has never heard or spoke to him since. Puck usually spends his nights at Quinn's house as he's not that close with his family. Puck is friends with Santana and is one of those bad-boy types. Puck is best friends with Finn and is co-captain of the McKinley Titans. He joined the Glee Club this year to be closer to Quinn as well as Finn. 

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. These are the characters that are going to be through this new story. I'm hoping you guys want me to continue with this story if you're liking the characters so far so please let me know. Hoping this story is going to be as good as my other story (It Started With A Text the Choni FanFic) I'm hoping to be able to post more on both stories.

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx