A Cat's Tail Muke~Cashton hybrid story

* Michael and Ashton are cat hybrid* First Hybrid story may be long updates because of school.
Summary

They say you can tell a cats' life just by looking at their tails. The way they are pointed if they stand straight or if they just drag on the floor behind them not moving at all. Their tails can give away everything their eyes do not. A cat is a guarded animal with many secrets to be revealed and that's why Luke loves them. He can have two that are so cute he'll take them. Little did he know that these cats are different they change into humans whenever they want. The only catch is their ears and tails stay.

Prologue

The two teenagers were running they had to get away. They new that in their human form they were faster but were easier to spot. The shorter boy was nervous so he couldn't change back. His hazel eyes looking around, tail flicking back and forth. The taller boy was turning to the alley, looking at the other boy and telling him to follow him. The boy ran fast and darted into the alley shivering from the cold. He looked back to see if the other boy was following but he wasn't he was shrinking getting smaller and smaller until there was a black kitten with a white tip on the top and bright green eyes. The cat ran towards the boy and gave him a pleading looking towards him to change. He knew that they were coming the scientists, to do tests. They got a weird evolutionary trait which made them move advanced and able to change it was rare in the human race especially cat. That's why the were so important they were different unique. He had to change he shut out the hole world and concentrated. He was scared and nervous but he still did it. Turning into a brown and white cat the top half and the tail brown and the bottom white. The cats looked at each other and ran farther into the alley until they found a big brown box and jumped in.

There was foot steps behind them stopped a light shined into the alleyway but then the light turns away. The foot steps fade away with words like "they most of gone this way" or "look down that street".

The cats curled up in a ball finally going to sleep.

The nest morning two boys one with light blonde hair and blue eyes. The other with black hair a tan completion and brown eyes. Walking down the street and turned into an alleyway a shortcut to there school. The taller boy with the blonde hair saw a box that had kittens in them. "Calum look at this" Luke says.