Part 1

Lili's pov:

"Cam, We need to film, hurry up!" I yell at Cami. "Coming!" She yells from the bathroom. I set up the camera and grab my phone which held our idea for the video. "Ready?" C says as she starts the camera. "Hey, guys! It's Lil and Cam, welcome back to our channel!" We both yell. "Today we will be trying to become famous on Tik Tok in one week!" I say. "So we are going to start off with just a simple Tik Tok, So let's get onto it!" Cam says. After we finished filming the video we both were laughing at our ridiculous Tik Toks. "I'll edit the video" I laugh as I grab the camera and my laptop. "Lil, Charles posted!" Cami yells as she jumps on the bed. "Awww they are so cute!" I say in Awe. "Look at Cole's face" She laughs. "Look at Charles'" I laugh. "They are so cute!" She squeals. "I have to edit this now" I giggle. She jumps off the bed and runs into her room. I grab my phone out and watch Cole and Charles' Tik Tok again. 'How could I be so obsessed with a boy I have never met!?'.

(Monday)

"Do we have to go" I complain. "I know this sucks but we are almost done" Cam says. I grab my backpack and keys and then head out to my car. Once we arrived at school, we go straight to the deans office as per usual because of all the hate we get for being Youtubers. "Morning girls" Mrs Laine smiles. "Morning" We both say quietly as we slump into out normal seats. "Your schedules" She says as she hands us the perfectly printed papers. "Same classes today" She adds. Yes, Only we have to change our schedule everyday because of all the horrible people in this fucked up school. "How's things been going?" Mrs Laine asks us softly. "Horrible" C scoffs. She sighs and nods. "I don't get why you two aren't homeschooled" She says as she lightly shakes her head. "Our parents would never let us".

Once the bell went we quickly walked to math. "I have the slip" C whispers. I nod and grab it from her hands. I walk up to the front and slap it on our awful math teachers desk. "The seating plan needs to change" I say bluntly. "And why is that?" He asks. "Go and ask the dean" C says. "Shannon, Please move to where Camila normally sits" He says. "Why?" She asks. "Because" I snap. Shannon, Cami and I used to be best friends until she turned around and stabbed us in the back. She scoffs and then drags her stuff to the other side of the room. We sit at the two spot desk and grab out our phones since we have no interest in math at all. "Lil, Look" C whispers as she shows me her phone, "10k" I say shocked. "We reached 10k in two days!" She whisper yells. "Sorry I'm late" Ashleigh says as she enters and sits in front of us. "Bitch" I murmur. "Shut up, Lili!" Ashleigh aka queen bee scoffs. "Make me" I snap. She huffs and then turns around. Cam high fives me as I giggle quietly.

After math we walk straight to tutor class. "Get out of my fucking seat" I growl at queen bee and her minions. "Its a free country" She says with an evil grin. "Do you want my fucking fist to connect with your face because I can make that happen!" Cami shouts. "Girls, girls, What is the meaning of this?" Our tutor teacher asks. "Miss, we just sat down and they are going all rage at us" Ashleigh says. "Oh this isn't even me going rage, bitch" Cami snaps. "Ash, let's just move" Shannon whispers. "Finally, A smart one" I say as I throw my hands up in the air. "Whatever" She says as she slings her bag over her shoulder and then stomps away. I pull out my perfume from my bag and spray it around the seats. Cam smirks as she low high fives me. We both sit down and grab out our phones. "No fucking way" I gasp. "Holy shit!" Cami squeals. "Language!" Our teacher shouts. "Kj fucking noticed us!" I say in shock. "He liked all of our videos" Cam gasps. "They are on tour at the moment" C says. "Which means-". "They are with Cole and Charles!" We both yell. "Miss, we have to go!" I shout. "What, why!?" Ashleigh shouts. "You know, The Tik Tok boys noticed us, but thats all chill" I smirk as Cam and I run out the door. "What do we do!?" C asks as we run down the ramp. "Make another video" I grin.

Once we got back to our apartment we grabbed our vlogging cameras and start screaming into them. "Kj noticed us!" We shout. Cami starts telling the story while I show them the proof that he liked our videos. "Lets make another Tik Tok" Cami says as she nudges me. We place my phone down and start dancing to 'Its you'. "So guys let's just wait and see" C says once we posted it. We kept our cameras rolling while waiting to see if Kj will like it again.

"Lil..." C gasps. "Cam..." I say in shock. "Guys!" We both squeal as we jump up and down on the beds. "Lil, read it out!" Cami shouts. "Guys, Kj wrote '@Hartdenton look at these cuties'" I say with a huge smile. "What the hell do we do" I say in shock. "Hart commented!" C yells. "Read it!" I squeal. "'Omg they are so cute and perfect for you know who'" She reads out. "Who?!" I shout. "Cole and Charles?!". "I'm calling my Mum" C says as she clicks on her mums contact. "Hi, Honey" She says. "Mum, mum, they noticed us!" C squeals. "Who?" She asks. "The Tik Tok boys!" I yell. "We told you!" Cam squeals. "Oh god" She says and then hangs up. We both start laughing and then look down at my phone that had just vibrated in my hand. "Hart commented again" I gasp. "Lili, it's not a fucking comment it's a message!" Cam screams at the top of her lungs. I open the message to Hart saying 'Where are you guys from?'. "Tell him!" C squeals. I type in New Zealand. "Funny, we're coming to New Zealand in a week for tour" He texted back straight away. "How did we not know this!" I shout. "Kj and I watched your vlogs, it seems you love us 😂" He says. "We might be a little obsessed 😂" I reply. "I'm with everyone backstage, want to call?". "Holy fuck!" I yell. "Reply, yes!" C shouts. I say yes and then instantly we get a call from Hart. "Hey, girls" He grins. I swear I was going to cry. "Hi" We both say. "Kj, get your ass over here!" Hart yells. Kj runs over and jumps on top of Hart. "Hi!" He yells. We both laugh. "Who are we talking too?" I hear a deep voice say. "Yeah, who?" Another voice says. "Is that" I whisper so they can't hear. Cole and Charles come into the camera view and I swear I screamed. "H-hi" Cami and I both stutter. "Hey" Cole smiles. 'Gah that fucking smile!'. Charles smirks at us as he pushes Kj out of the way. "Hi" He grins. I see Cami blushing like crazy so I decide to takeover. "How are you guys?" I ask normally. "Good" Cole replies with the same fucking adorable smile. 'Fuck this shit, I can't do it'. "What are you two doing?" Charles asks. "Uh not much" Cam says. "You guys are so cute!" Hart yells as he pinches Charles' cheeks. "Fuck off" He says as he pushes him away. "I'll leave you lovebirds alone" Hart chuckles and then strolls off with a smirk planted on his face. "Guys we have to go on stage!" We hear Jordan yell. "We have to go" Cole sighs. "Its okay" I smile. "We will DM you" Is the last thing that Charles' says and then hangs up. "Did that just happen" I say starstruck. "I think it did" Cami says as we both sit there in total disbelief...

Word count: 1406

I can't believe I am writing this 😂