Part 2

Lili's pov:

One week later

We still hadn't heard anything from Cole or Charles but they were liking our posts and stuff so it least that was a sign... I think. "Lili!" Cami yells from her room. "What!?" I yell back. "Charles fucking texted me!" She yells. I swear I flew from my room to hers. "What did he say!?" I ask in complete shock. "Hey, Do you want to meet up when we come down in a few days?" She reads. And thats when I hear a 'ping'. I look at my phone and I see that Cole texted me. "He texted" I say. "Read it!" She yells. "We are coming down to Auckland for our tour, No pressure but do you want to meet up? You would get backstage passes" I read out. "We're fucking going" We say at the exact same time. 'That would be amazing' We both reply. They both send us the links for the tickets and I can't even explain the feeling that was inside our stomachs.

Friday Afternoon

"Cami, hurry the fuck up!" I yell as I wait at the door. "I'm coming!" She shouts as she pulls her suitcase along. I grin at her and then we race out to our Uber. "Fuck, this is going to be expensive" Cam mutters. "Shut up" I say as I slap her arm. Once we arrived in Auckland we went to the Skycity hotel and then checked into our shared room. "Look at this" I say as I look out the window. "Wow" C says. The view of the night sky was amazing and that night was about to get even better. We hear a knock so C gets it thinking its room service. "H-hart..." She stutters. "Hart!?" I yell as I run over to the door. "Hey, Girls, We saw you check in and wanted to come say Hi" He smiles. "We?" I ask. "Keep fucking walking" We hear a guy chuckle. 'Oh no...' "Hey, Girls" Cole grins as he jumps in front of Hart. "Move out of my way" Charles laughs as he pushes the two guys to the side. "H-hi" Cami says as she starts playing with her hair. "Our room is just down there" Charles says as he points and then laughs again. "Bro, you sound drunk" Cole says as he pushes him lightly. Charles laughs and then shoves Cole. "Anyway, We better go" Hart says as he steps in front of Charles and Cole. "See you guys tomorrow!" Charles yells and then starts twirling and skipping down the hallway. "See you backstage, Lili" Cole smiles and then walks away with Hart. I close the door and turn around so my back is against the door. "We just met, Hart Denton, Cole Sprouse and Charles Melton..." I say in shock. "Did you see the way Cole looked at you!" She squeals. "And Charles being all cute and funny towards you!" I squeal back. "I think my heart just exploded" C says as she falls back on the bed. "Mine for sure did" I say as I clutch my heart with my hand. I walk over to my bed and lie down on it. "That was crazy" Is all I could say. "It sure was, Lil".

Saturday Morning

We both couldn't sleep that night so it just made sense if we got up at 7 to get ready. "We have till 12 to get ready" C says. We quickly chuck on some old clothes and then head out to the streets of Auckland. "Nail's or Hair first?" I ask. "Nail's" We say at the same time. We go to the nail salon and sit down in the chairs. Cam got a baby blue colour on her nails and toes and then I got a light pink/nude colour. Next we went to the hair salon. We both got our highlights touched up and then got a small trim. The hairdresser also curled the ends of our hair and slightly touched it up. We then next headed to the make up salon where we got both got light natural looks done. "Now we just need outfits" Cam says as we walk down the street. We head into a clothing shop where we tried on a few outfits until we finally found the right ones. I was wearing a white crop top with black leggings and Cami was wearing a black long sleeved tight crop top with a white loose skirt. "We better hurry up, We're going to be late" I say. We both head towards the stadium where the event was being held. "Well, well, well" We hear a voice say from behind us. "Kj!" We both yell. He hugs us both tightly. "Come with me" He says. We follow him to the back of the building and then through a door. "Hey, Girls" Cole says as he hugs Cami and I hug Charles. "Hi" Cam and I reply. We both swap so I was hugging Cole. His scent was sweet but strong and I swear I never ever wanted to let go. "Your warm" He murmurs. I look up at him and just stare into his beautiful ocean green eyes. "Lili, Cami!" Hart yells as he races through the door. I could already tell Hart, Cami and I were going to be besties. I release from Cole's arms and then Cam and I run over to him and hug him tightly. After we all talked, most of the others had to go on stage which left Charles, Cole, Hart, Cam and I in the dressing room. "I'll talk with you later" Hart smirks and then leaves. We all sit on the couches that are opposite each other. "Um, Cami, D-do you want to talk like outside?" Charles asks quietly. "Yeah, of course" Cam says as she stands up. They both walk outside which just left Cole and I sitting opposite each other. "Do you live with your family?" He asks softly. "I used to live with my Mum, but Cam and I got an apartment by the beach, What about you?". "Well, All the boys have been talking about moving to LA, but until that happens I'm still with my mum" He says. I nod and then look down at my hands. "How long have you and Cami been friends?" He asks. "Since year 9" I say. "Year 9?" He asks with a puzzled expression. "Oh, Eighth grade then" I giggle. "Are you still at school?" He asks. "Last term and then I'm done" I say. He nods and then smiles. "Can I ask you something?" He asks. "Mm" I nod. "Can I have your number?". In the inside I was screaming and crying, but on the outside I was as blank as a ghost. "Y-yeah, sure" I stutter as I pass him my phone. He types in his number and then passes it back to me. I look down and see the contact is 'Cole❤️'. Before I could say anything, Charles comes in and shakes his phone at Cole while smirking. Then Cami comes in looking as shocked as ever. I pull her outside and at the same time we shout "I got his number!"...

Word count: 1206