Part 15

Lili's pov: 

"Baby, Wake up" Cole shakes me making me groan. "Go away" I murmur as I hide my face in his chest. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head. "Cole?" I say in a baby voice. "Yes, Baby?" He smirks. "Can we just cuddle today?". He looks at me awe as he kisses my forehead. "Whatever you want, Princess". 

(4 pm) -Smut warning

"I can't believe Hero and Jo bought us up food all day" I giggle. Cole chuckles as he pulls me on top of him. "God you are stunning, Lil" He says as he moves a strand of my hair behind my ear. "No" I giggle. "Yes" He says and kisses my nose. "I'm gonna miss you when I go" I sigh. "Then don't". "Cole" I giggle. "I'm being serious, Move in". I raise my eyebrow with a small smile. "Are you sure you want me moving in?". He smirks and nods. "Of course I do, I hate being apart". "So, What do you say?". "Alright, I would love to move in" I say with a cheesy smile. "Yeah?". "Yes, Of course" I giggle. He kisses me passionately and flips me over so he was on top. "I need to tell you something-" He says as he hovers over top of me. "Is it bad?" I ask as I slightly sit up. He rolls over to the side and sits up. "Come here" He says quietly. I straddle his lap as he wraps his arms around my waist securely. "I love you, Lili"... My heart has officially stopped. "I have always loved you, Since the day I first saw you I knew you were the one, I understand if you do-". I cut him off by kissing him lustfully. He gently lays me to the side and climbs on top of me. He starts kissing down my neck softly.  "I want all of you, Cole" I moan. "Lil, Are you sure?" He asks as he stops kissing me. "I'm more than sure" I smile. "Fuck I love you" He says as he pulls my (his) shirt over my head leaving my chest exposed. He was only in his boxers so there was nothing to really remove. He begins rubbing me through my underwear while kissing my neck again. "I'm no expert, but if you don't stop being a teasing shit I'm leaving" I groan. He chuckles and slips my underwear off. Without warning, he sticks 2 fingers in making me moan even louder. He then runs one hand along my waist and starts kissing and sucking my breasts, His fingers still inside me. "Fuck, Cole" I moan. He starts trailing kisses along my stomach and then pulls his fingers out, Reaching over and grabbing a condom. He pulls his boxers off and slips the condom on. "Ready?" He asks. I nod rapidly. He slowly goes in making me moan. "Sh, Baby" He chuckles. I grab a pillow from the side and place it over my face. He removes the pillow and starts kissing my lips harshly, He then moves onto my neck. "I love you so much" He says in-between kisses. "I love you too".

After our little well... moment, I cuddle into his chest. "I love my princess so much" He chuckles with a smirk. "Shut up" I giggle. He chuckles again and kisses the top of my head. "I'm not going to lie, That was my first time" I say quietly. He kisses my cheek with a slight smirk. "And was it a good first time?". "Shut up" I slap his chest. He continues smirking and starts kissing my neck again. "Stop, I already have hickeys to cover" I snap. "But I love you too much" He says as he continues kissing me. I give in and let him. "Also, The answer to your other question is, Yes, It was a great first time"... 

Word count: 676

When I'm writing this part I'm on vacation so that's why it short, Some next ones might be a bit shorter, Sorry.