Part 8

Lili's pov:

"Cami, wake up!" I groan as I shake her furiously. "Piss off!" She yells as she chucks a pillow at my face. "Cam, We have to go to school". "You mean hell" She murmurs as she sits up. I giggle and then walk back to my room. Once we got ready we both headed to school. 

Once we got to the deans office we both just sat in a small empty room. I grab out my phone and snapchat Cole. "Charles is trying to ring Cami" He types straight after. I show my phone to C and immediately she grabs out her phone and leaves the small room. "How are you this morning?" He asks. "Good, U?". "Missing you" He types. "Babe, I miss you too, but it is almost holidays so I'm coming up soon". "Can we FaceTime?" He asks with I'm sure a cute pouty face. I nod and  FaceTime him. "Hey, Beautiful" He grins. "Hi, Cutie" I grin back. "How's school?" He smirks. "Fucking shit and it hasn't even started" I pout. He chuckles and then smiles. Next thing I hear is the bell which means I have math with Mr Williams. "I have to go" I sigh. "Talk later" He smiles. I nod and end the call. I walk outside to Cami and then we both make our way to Math. "Morning, Girls" He says as we enter late. We ignore him and sit down. "Are you two dating Cole and Charles?" Some girl from my class asks. "Mind your own business" I snap. "They so are" She whispers to her friends.  "So how was meeting Cole" Ashleigh asks acting all nice. I know she has a thing for him, She always used to talk about him when I showed her the Tik Toks of him. "So amazing, We have this real connection" I smirk. She scoffs and turns around. I quietly get out my phone and posted a selfie of myself to instagram with the caption 'Missing you❤️' and then tagged Cole. "Lili has her phone out!" Ashleigh yells. "Shut up, Dickhead" I snap. "Lili, phone up here" Mr Williams snaps as he taps his desk. "I need to call my agent, You know, Because I'm fucking famous" I yell and then stomp out of the classroom, slamming the door behind me. Cami runs out with a shocked expression. "What happened in there?" She asks. "God I hate everyone in this school" I groan angrily. "Juts try and make it through the day" Cam struggles as she pulls me back in. "Nice for you to join us again" The teacher says rudely. I glare and I sit back down in my seat as my phone buzzes off from notifications saying 'So and so liked your post' or 'So and so commented on your post'. I shut my phone off and then stare at the board.

(Tutor time)

"So like being serious, Are you guys together?" Paige asks us. "How did you manage to get with them though?" Mikayla asks. "If you don't fuck off I'm going to get my security guy to come in here and take you away" Cami snaps. "Take your seats!" Mrs Campbell interrupts. They groan and sit down. "Cole commented" Cam whispers. I pull out my phone and check my insta notifications. 'You are stunning ❤️' I read. '❤️' I reply with. "Lili, Phone away". "I'm texting someone, hold up" I say as I continue looking at my phone and hold a finger up. The whole class starts sniggering. "She's replying to Cole" Some girl laughs. "Yeah, And how would you know!?" I ask. "Because he said 'You are stunning' and you replied with a heart" She smirks. "Correct" I smirk back. "Lili, You can not act like this just because you are quote on quote Famous" Mrs Campbell says. "We pretty much are, Miss" Cami smirks. "Look, I'll prove it" I say as I hook my phone up on the tv. "Lili" She warns. "Hey, B-". "Cole, Shut up, My class is listening" I cut him off before he can use a nickname. "Oh" He chuckles. "T-thats-" A girl stutters. "Is Charles there!?" Cami shouts. Cole laughs and nods. "So, Cole, Are we famous?" I ask with a slight smirk. "Well duh, You make thousands each video" He chuckles. "See" Cam and I say in unison. "Lili and Camila, Deans office now!" She shouts. I un hook my phone from the tv and pick my bag up. "What did you do?" Charles chuckles. "Got kicked out of class" I grin. The class was stunned as we walked out normally. "Lili, This is like the third time this term and we just started" Cami sighs. "It's fine" I chuckle. We walk to Mrs Lane's office. "Girls" She sighs. "She was a dick" I defend myself. "You can't keep doing this" She sighs. "We're sorry" Cam and I both sigh as we sit in seats. "Detention, The next three days" She says as she gives us a slip. We both groan and sigh. 

Cole's pov:

Tweet: When you get your best friend in trouble at school 🤷‍♂️ 🖤

"So, Three days of detention" I chuckle. Lili nods and pouts. "I can't wait to leave this shit hole" She sighs. "8 more weeks" I smile. She nods and looks down. "So, You're home now?" I ask. "Yep, Cam and I just left". "You guys are such rebels" Charles smirks. She giggles with a slight smirk. "My Mum is not happy". I chuckle. "Cami, Come here!" She shouts. "I'm getting food!" She shouts back. "Ok then, I'll just ask you" She chuckles. "Are you two going public?". "Yeah, Soon, When we meet up again" Charles nods. "We're teasing the fans, Aye" She smirks at me. "Yep" I chuckle. She smiles and giggles softly. "I miss you" I smile as I look at her beautiful face. She blushes and smiles. "I miss you too". "Um, When are you moving to LA?" She asks. "I think around a week or so" I shrug. She nods with a small smile. "You know, You are going to have to come and see the house" I grin. "I definitely will have too" She giggles. "Hey, Cole" Cam says as she sits next to Lili. "Hey, Cami" I chuckle lightly. "Lili, Enough boyfriend time, It is now best friends have a movie marathon with snacks time". Lili laughs as Cami keeps a stern face. "I'll talk with you later, Baby" I chuckle. She nods and blows a kiss to me while ending the call. 

(Later that night/morning) - 2:11 am

"Mmm, Hello?" I say through my phone as I rub my eyes. "C-Cole". "Hey, Baby, What's wrong?" I ask as I sit up quickly. "I can't sleep, I had a nightmare and now I'm terrified" She cries. I quickly request FaceTime which she accepts. "I'm so sorry for calling". "Its all good, Lil, Now, Lie down". She cuddles under the blankets as she rubs her tears away. "Now, Take a deep breath in and then out" I keep repeating. "Thank you" She murmurs as she sniffles. "Close your eyes and I'm gonna tell you a story" I smirk. She giggles and closes them. "Once upon a time there was a cute but badass girl named Lili and a semi funny guy named Cole-". She starts giggling. 

(2:23 am)

"Night, Princess" I murmur as I end the call. She was sound asleep after I told her a few stories and even sung a little bit. God she is stunning. My door opens revealing a very annoyed Charles. "Who were you talking too?" He asks as he rubs his eyes. "Lil couldn't sleep". "Alright, But shut the fuck up before I beat your ass" He smirks. I smirk back and nod. He closes my door and thumps into his bedroom. I turn off my lamp and lie under the covers thinking about Lili... 'I wish I could see her' 

Word count: 1332