Part 9

This is going to be very short and bad because I didn't sleep last night and am tired as fuck. 

(2 weeks later)

Cole's pov:

Today was the day the I was finally moving into the LA house. Charles and I had just arrived at the house after an hour long plane ride. (Kj, Hart, Casey, Jordan, Michael, Drew, Travis, Madelaine, Vanessa, Hero, Jo, Are all moving into the house by the way) "Hey, Guys" Hero greets us as we opened the front door. "Hey, Bro, Haven't seen you in a while" I say as I 'bro' hug him. "Is everyone else here?" Charles asks as he also hugs Hero. "Yeah, Everyone is either in the front lounge or setting up their rooms" He nods. "Also, Huge spoiler, Vanessa and Michael are like officially dating now" Hero says as we walk in. "What the fuck, Really!?" I chuckle. "Finally, Thank god all the flirting is now over" Charles laughs. Hero nods with a slight chuckle and then leads us upstairs. "Charles, That's your room, Cole, That's yours" He points. We both thank him and go into our rooms. Mine was really big, I couldn't wait to get all my stuff in. 

(His room) -Not exactly like this but 🤷🏼‍♀️

I had my own bathroom and a small balcony outside so that was pretty awesome

I had my own bathroom and a small balcony outside so that was pretty awesome. As I was lying on my bed, strolling through Instagram, Someone yells at me: "Cole, Get you're ass down here!". I chuckle and run downstairs. "Yes?" I ask as I go into the main living room. "Cole!" Madelaine screams. "She didn't think you were here" Hart chuckles. She runs into my arms and hugs me tightly (No, Madelaine does not have a crush on Cole, They are like siblings pretty much, And she is dating Travis) "I missed you, Mads" I chuckle. "Same here" She grins as she sits back down on Travis' lap. "So, What am I doing down here?". "Tik Tok, You are like the most liked one here, So you have to be in it" Casey chuckles as Hart attempts to set up his phone. "Hey, Cole" Jo says as she comes downstairs with Hero. "Hey, How's everything been with you?" I ask her as we quickly hug. "Good, So glad Hero and I moved in with you guys" She smiles. "Me too, It's going to be a lot of fun". "What Tik Tok are we doing?" Charles asks. "As a joke we are doing that Heathers one, You are the main one" Kj smirks and points at me. "God guys" I groan with a slight smirk. "Ok, 3, 2, 1". I start saying my lines as we all laugh so hard. The others jump in and do the end part and then Hero holds up a sign saying 'We all now live in a house together!". 

Lili's pov:

I couldn't stop laughing after seeing Hart's Tik Tok. Cole looked ridiculous doing it. "Hey, Baby" He smiles through the phone. "Hello Miss heather Candler" I laugh. I hear everyone laughing including him. "So wish I could have been there" I say. "We do too!" Hart yells. I giggle. "All the comments are legit saying 'Are Lili and Cami moving in too!?' 'Where is Lili and Cami!' 'Cole, Get your girl over there'" Charles' reads out. "I really want to come and see the house" I slightly smile. "And you will, Once school ends in 6 weeks" He says. I groan with a pout. "I miss you". "I miss you too, Baby" He says softly. "You guys have been with each other for like three days in person, How are you together already!?" Hero chuckles. I shrug while Cole smirks. "Liliiiiii, We have to go to class!" Cami shouts. "Shit, I have to go" I say. "Bye" He smiles. I hang up and run out of the deans office to where Cami is. "Let's go, Mrs Roach is not going to be impressed". We run all the way to Social studies, But we are still late. "Lili, There, Camila over there" She points. "I'm not sitting with the druggies" Camila whispers to me. I giggle. "We can just sit back here". "I'll talk with you girls in a minuet" She snarls. 

"So, Girl's, Why were you late?". "Because we were" Cami says while I roll my eyes. "Girls" She warns. "Fine, I was calling my boyfriend who is 6,693 miles away, I haven't seen him for a few weeks and I probably won't be seeing him for another 6 more, So just leave me alone" I snap. "That's no excuse, Detention" She says handing us both forms. "And you know what I say to this detention pass"I say with a condescending tone as I grab it with both hands. "Its means nothing" I say as rip it right down the middle. "Lili, Principles office, Right now!" She shouts. I grab my bag and storm out of the classroom, Slamming the door behind me. 'I am in so much trouble...'

Cole's pov:

"Hey, Cami" I answer my phone. "Lili is in so much trouble, Cole, She stormed out of class again" She says frantically. "Are you with her?" I ask. "No, I'm in class" She says. I sigh and shake my head. "Can you tell me what she did?". "We walked in late, Her excuse was because she was calling you because she misses you, The teacher gave us both detention and she ripped it up right in front of her, She got sent to the principles office, But instead just stormed out" She says quietly. "God Lili" I murmur as I shake my head again. "She really misses you, Cole, I don't think she is coping". "Alright, Leave it with me, talk later" I say and hang up. "Hey, Charles!" I yell. "Yeah!" He responds. "We're going on a little trip"... 

Word count: 1009

I know its short, I'm sorry, I'm sooooo tired.