Part 6

Cole's pov: 

(The last full day) -9:10 am

"Come on, Baby, We have to get up" I attempt to wake Lili up. "I don't want too" She murmurs. "Please, We're spending the day with the others". She groans and rolls over.  "Come on, We're meeting everyone in the dining hall" I chuckle. She hides her face in my chest and closes her eyes. "You left me no choice, Lil" I say and start tickling her. "Cole!" She screeches as I tickle her sides. "Get up then!" I chuckle. I stand up and pull her out of bed. "Cole" She whines as she wraps her arms around my torso. "Come on, Lil". She looks up at me pouting. "Go get changed and then we can head down" I smirk. She sighs and slumps over to her suitcase. 

"Hey, Guys" Lili says as she skips into the breakfast hall. "Morning, Lil" Hart says as he hugs her. "Where's Cam and Charles?" I ask as I sit down next to Lili. "We're here!" Cam laughs as she comes in. "Morning, C" Lil smiles as Cam sits next to her. "Did you have some fun last night" Charles whispers with a smirk. "Shut the fuck up" I whisper shout. He chuckles and takes a sip of water. "So, Anyway, What are we going to do today?" Kj asks. "Rainbows end!" Casey shouts. "What?" I chuckle. "Its a theme park, But it's nothing compared to the ones in America" Lili answers. Cam pulls up a video of the place on her phone. "I'm down" Charles says. We all start laughing. "Sounds great". 

"I really don't like rides, Cole" Lili says as she clings onto my arm. "You are going to be fine, Cutie" I chuckle. "Lets go on the power surge!" Kj yells. "What, No!" Cam and Lili both yell. "Yes, Come on" Charles says as he pulls Cami along. "Cole, I don't want to do" Lili tugs on my arm. "Lil, I'm going to be right next to you, You are going to okay". She sighs and nods, squeezing my hand tighter. We had fast passes so we got on the ride straight away. As Lili was being strapped in, her eyes were already closed and she was grasping my hand and the holding bar. "Lili!" Cami shrieks as the ride starts going up. "Cami!" Lili screams. The boys and I all start cracking up laughing as the girls continued screaming. The ride starts tilting and then swinging. "Cole!" Lili screams. I start laughing again. 

(1:30 pm)

Lili's pov:

After heaps of rides that I was made to go on, We finally left. "I feel sick" I murmur too Cole. "Do you want to go back to the hotel, Baby?" He asks softly. "No, Can we just go sit down?". "Guys, Let's head back to the hotel and go to the pool" He says to the others. "You can lie in the sunbathing chairs" He smiles. I nod and intwine my fingers with his. 

"I don't know which swimsuit to wear" I pout. Cole chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist form behind. "You will look beautiful in any" He whispers. I giggle and pick up my white bikini. "I'll just wear this". He nods and lets me go into the bathroom to get ready. 

Once we got to the pool, No one was there so Cole pulls me over to the outdoor couch. He lies down, pulling me with him. "Cole" I chuckle. He starts tickling my sides as he holds me in place. "Let me go" I squirm as I laugh. He stops and kisses the top of my head. "My baby" He murmurs with a smirk. "Shut up" I giggle. "Hey" Cam and Charles says as they approach us. "Hi" I smile as Cole kisses my head again. "You guys got here quick" Kj says as he comes down with Hart, Casey and a few others. Hart jumps in straight away and starts slashing Casey who was standing on the edge. "Fuck you, Hart!" He shouts. We all crack up laughing. "Are you coming swimming?" Cami asks as the others all get into the pool. "Yep" Cole answers for us. I sigh and sit up. Being the most hypo people ever, Charles, Cole and Cami bomb into the pool instantly, leaving me standing there on the side. "Come on" Cole smirks as he swims to the edge of the pool. "Is it cold?" I ask as I dip my toe in. "No" He chuckles. I cross my arms as I move back a little. "Go around too the steps" He smirks as he dives over to them. I go over to the steps and stand there. "Want me to help you?" He chuckles. I nod with a small smile. He gets out of the pool and picks me up so my legs were around his torso. I hide my face in the crook of his neck as he kisses my temple. "You are too adorable" He grins as he steps into the pool. I giggle and lightly kiss his neck. He goes into the water fully, Me still clinging to him. "You can let go now, Princess" He chuckles. "No" I giggle. He chuckles again and swims over to the others. "Let's play Marco Polo!" Kj yells as he starts counting. We all laugh. "K, Let go, I need to win this" Cole says with a slight smirk. I pout and let go of him. He grabs my hand and gently pulls me with him. "Marco!". 

(4:45 pm)

After a few hours in the pool, We all got out and laid on the chairs for a while to dry off. Cole and I were back on the couch in the same position. "Baby, You are going to fall asleep" Cole whispers as I was slowly drifting off. "Mm" I mumble. "Guys, We're gonna go back to our room, We will see you in the lobby to go get dinner later" Cole says and with that, He lifts me up and starts carrying me back to our hotel room. Once we got back he laid me on the bed, I was pretty much dry so it was fine. "Are you gonna take a nap in your swimsuit" He chuckles. "No" I groan as I sit up. He kisses my forehead as he quickly goes to get changed. I go over to my suitcase and pick out some comfy clothes to wear. 

(6:30 pm)

"Cutie, We need to get ready for dinner" Cole says softly as he strokes my hair. I tighten my grip around him as he kisses the top of my head. "Dinners at 7, Baby". "And what's the time?" I mumble. "6:32" He chuckles. "Fuck" I groan as I sit up. He smirks and hops off the bed. I get off the bed and begin to pick out a dress. 

"You looking stunning, Princess" Cole smiles as he hugs me. "Thank you" I giggle. I was wearing a little pink flowy short dress with some white shoes, My hair was done and lightly curled and then I just had some easy natural make up on. "Ready to go?" He asks as I pick up my white bag/Purse. I nod and grab his hand. 

(At the restaurant)

"What are you going to get?" Cami asks me. "Probably just the fish and salad" I shrug. "I was looking at that too" She nods. "How's things with Charles?" I ask quietly. "Good, We are going to continue our relationship" She smiles. "What about you and Cole?". "Um, I think we are" I say quietly. She nods with a small smile. 

(Back at the hotel cause I'm lazy) -9:05 pm

"Hey, Cole" I murmur as I look up from his chest. "Yeah?" He asks. "So, You leave tomorrow and I have school, What's going to happen?" I ask quietly as I sit up. He sits up against the headboard. "Well, I want to continue this, Do you?" He asks. "Of course I do, I just didn't think you would, Cause you know... You are famous after all" I shrug. He chuckles and pulls me into his lap so I was straddling it. "Aren't you forgetting that you are famous too, Princess" He chuckles. "Yeah, But you are a Tik Tok boy, I am a small youtuber, I will get so much hate if we go public". "Well, If thats what you are worried about then we won't go public" He smirks. "Yes, But I still want to be able to go out with you, Cole, not just be in doors all the time" I say as I cross my arms. "Alright, We just won't admit it to the world then" He chuckles. I giggle and kiss his lips softly. "I'm gonna miss you" I sigh. "Don't make me sad" He smiles sadly. I smile and kiss him again. He places his hands on my hips holding me still. He places kisses down my neck which I'm sure have turned into hickeys. We made out for awhile until we got tired. I slide myself off him and cuddle into his chest. "Night, Baby" He murmurs as he kisses the top of my head. "Night"... 

Word count: 1543

Famous ~A Sprousehart storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara