Part 5

(1pm) - Late lunch

Lili's pov:

"This is nice" I say as we pull up to the grove restaurant. "You like it?" Cole whispers. I nod and intwine my hand with his. He kisses my temple softly. "Cole Sprouse" Cole says to the lady at the front desk. "Right this way". She shows us over to a booth in the corner. Cole sits next to me, Letting me rest my head on his shoulder.  "Would you like anything to drink?" A waitress asks. "Iced Coffee please" Cami says. "Iced chocolate please" I say. Cole and Charles order their drinks and then the lady hands us some menus. "What are you gonna get?" Cole asks me quietly. I open the menu and skim through it. "Maybe the fish and salad" I shrug. He nods and smiles. 

After we ordered our food we all fell into a silence. "What are we going to do guys" Charles sighs. Cami sighs and shrugs. "I just don't know" Cole says as he looks down. "Are we really going to do  long distance?" Cami asks. "We're not dating sooo" I say and smirk. Cole looks at me. "We will be soon" He smirks back. I giggle and blush. 

After we finished lunch, We walked outside. "We will see you back at the hotel" Cole says. "Huh?" I ask. "Have fun" Cami smirks as she walks away with Charles. "What are we going?" I giggle. "You'll see" He smirks as he grabs my hand and leads me down the path. "Why are we at the beach?". "Cami may or may have not told me you love the beach" He smirks. I giggle and lean closer to his side. He kisses my temple and continues walking. "So, I have something to ask you, And you can so no, but um anyway-" He says as he pulls me in front of him so I was looking him in the eyes. "Lili, Will you be my girlfriend?". I have dreamt about this day for so long, Is this really happening or am I just dreaming? I place my hands on his cheeks as I stare in his eyes. "If this is real then yes, I would love too" I smile. He leans down and kisses my lips softly and then hugs me. "I'm so happy" He murmurs. "Me too" I giggle. That afternoon we laid on the beach in each others arms. 

(6pm)

Once we got back to the hotel we were swarmed by all the boys. "So, What happened, Is it official!" Hart yells. Cole chuckles and kisses my temple. "Yes". "Now, I need to go and find Cami" I giggle. "I'll come with you" Cole whispers as he leads me to the elevator. Once we went up and got into my room, Cami and Charles were cuddling on the bed. "Hey, Guys" Cami smiles. "Soooo" Charles smirks. "Its official" I giggle as I peck Cole's cheek. "Awww" Cami grins. "Now, on that note, We are swapping rooms" Cami says. "If I go into Cole's room, Charles has to pick all his shit up" I say strictly. "How about Cole just comes in here instead" Cami says. "I'll go get my stuff" Cole smirks. "And I'll pack all my stuff". Charles and Cole leave and Cami starts packing. "How did he ask you?" Cami grins as she places her clothes in her suitcase. "At the beach, It was so adorable" I say in awe. "So its all good to swap, I didn't even ask you". "No, It's all good, I promise" I smile. She nods and goes into the bathroom. 

Cole's pov:

"I don't know, I'm just really worried about the distance". "You have nothing to worry about, Bro, They go to an all girls school and they are YouTubers, It's all good" Charles says. I sigh and nod as I pack my clothes. "Oh also, I was talking to Kj and Hart about the house in LA and well... We got it". "We got it!" I shout. He nods with a huge grin. "When are we moving in?" I ask. "As soon as possible".  I smirk, Already planning out how my room will be now that I will be living in a huge house. 

(They had dinner at the small restaurant in the hotel, and then went and finished packing)  - 8pm

"Cole!" Lili whines as I come into the room. "What?" I chuckle. "Cami stole my shirt" She pouts. Cami laughs with a smirk. "Its just one big shirt to wear tonight" She giggles. "But it's mineeee!" Lili whines. From behind, I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her her temple. "You can wear one of mine" I whisper in her ear and then kiss her neck, Making small goosebumps appear on her skin. "Bye, Lovebirds, See you tomorrow" Cami smirks as she drags her suitcase out of the room. I pick Lili up, Swinging her over my shoulder. "Cole!" She screeches. I softly throw her on the bed and then begin tickling her sides as she squirms and laughs loudly. She grabs my shirt, Pulling me on top of her, Our faces inches apart. I gently connect our lips as she places a hand on my neck. I gently bite her bottom lip looking for entrance and I quickly receive it. As we pull apart she starts giggling. "What?" I chuckle with a small smirk. "I have dreamt about this for ages, but it was no wear near as good as it is in person" She smiles. I softly kiss her lips and then climb off her. "Now, I remember you wanting a shirt" I chuckle. She nods and she sits up against the headboard. I start going through my bag, but quickly get interrupted. "The one you're wearing". "What?" I chuckle. "It has your scent" She says all cutely. "Fuck, You are so damn fucking cute just stop" I groan, already knowing I was hard. "I think your pants shrunk" She giggles. "You better shut up, Reinhart" I warn with a grin. I pull the shirt over my head and throw it at her face. She laughs and then stands up, Going into the bathroom. "Lil, It's all good if I'm just in my boxers, Aye!?". "Its fine by me, but I'm not sure about how your little friend will cope!". "Its a big friend, thank you very much!" I shout. She laughs loudly. I smile to myself and pull my pants off. "Same bed!?". "Duh!" She yells back. I chuckle and climb into the bed, Grabbing out my phone. She comes out with her hair down and my shirt meeting her lower thigh. "Aw, You look adorable" I Choo. She blushes as she looks down. "Come cuddle" I say as I stretch out my arms towards her. She giggles softly and jumps on the bed, Climbing up towards me. I pull back the covers letting her lay completely on my chest. "Little miss 'I'm too heavy for you' is now laying on me" I chuckle. She giggles and falls to my side. "Hey, I was enjoying that". She kisses my cheek and turns out the light. I place my phone down and wrap my arms around her. "Night, Cole" She murmurs. "Night, Cutie" I chuckle softly as I kiss her cheek. She tightens her arms around me and lightly kisses my chest. 

Word count: 1233