Part 16

(4 days later)

Cole's pov:

"Hey guys, Its Lil and Cam, Welcome back to our channel!" Both of the girls yell. "So today holy shit it's a huge day-" Cam says. "We're moving into the hype house!" Lili yells. "That's right guys!" I yell as I barge into the camera shot. "Cole!" Lili yells. "We traveled to NZ, Got all their stuff, Said their goodbyes and came here, Anyway let's start unpacking now!" I yell and then grab their camera. "Cole, That's not funny" Cami scowls. "What, I want to start bringing all your stuff into our room" I smile at Lili. She smiles back and stands up from the couch. "Come on then you goofball" She giggles. 

"How are we gonna hide the fact that I'm moving into your room?" She asks as we begin bringing in the boxes. "We don't" I mumble. "Huh?". "We confirm" I smile slightly. "You wanna confirm?" She asks with a big grin. "Only if you want too...". "Cole, Of course, I do!" She yells as she jumps into my arms. I hug her tightly and then pull back. She lightly presses her lips against my mine and then picks up her phone. "Let's go confirm, Baby" She giggles. (The third Tik Tok on the video at the top is how they confirm their relationship) -Ophelia sound. 

"You sure you wanna post it?" I sigh. "Yes, I'm positive" She smiles. "Alright" I breath out. She hits the post sign and then sits in my lap. "Three... Two... One". 'Ping, Ping, Ping, Ping, Ping,'. "I'm just gonna turn my notifications off" She giggles. "Good idea" I kiss her temple. "Hey Guys, It's official, Yes we are dating" She smiles into her camera. "That's right" I smile along as I kiss her cheek from behind. (She is still in my lap) "So right now I am moving my stuff into um his room and yeah" She nods.  "We have been dating for a while don't worry" I cut in. 

(20 minutes later)

"Holy shit, Oh my god!" Jo screams from downstairs. Lili and I glance at each other before running downstairs. "They are so cute!" Mads squeals. "They are fangirling over you and Lils' Tik Tok" Hero chuckles. "Oh, Makes sense" Lili nods. "How are you guys so fucking cute!" Cami shouts as she runs downstairs. "Guys, Stopppp" Lili groans as she hides her face in my chest. I kiss her head and smirk at the guys who were all lounging on the couch. 'Dreamgirl' I mouth. Their mouths all form into smirks. "Let's go continue setting up your room, Baby" I whisper to Lil. "Our room" She argues. I chuckle and kiss her forehead. "Our room". 

Lili's pov:

"Come on" Cole begs me. "Coleeee" I whine. "Pretty please with cherries on top" He says with the cheesiest smile ever. "Fine" I give in. He throws me my white bathing suit and then disappears into the bathroom. 

"Hurry up and come in" Cole smirks as he swims to the edge of the pool. "Is it cold?" I ask quietly. "No, It's summer, Lil" He chuckles. I cross my arms and move a little closer. "Go around to the step and I'll help you, Baby" He smirks and then swims over to the swimming steps. I make my way around still not 100% satisfied with the idea of swimming now. "Do you want me to carry you in?" He asks with a small smirk. I nod with a smile while he just continues smirking at me. He gets out of the pool and picks me up so my legs were around his torso. "God I love you" He chuckles. "Stop" I whine. "You are just too fucking adorable" He smirks. "No". He steps into the pool with a big jump making me giggle and rest my head on his shoulder. He goes into the water fully, Me still clinging to him. "You can let go now, Cutie" He chuckles. "No" I pout as I take my head off his shoulder. "Love you, baby" He murmurs. "love you too". 

Word count: 692

Its sooooo shortttt and I'm so sorry  😂