Part 18

(Another few months later)

Lili's pov:

"Cole won't return my calls" I sigh as Cam and I sat on the barstools in the kitchen. "Charles won't either" She scoffs. "Its 11 at night, This is ridiculous". "Hey" Cole and Charles strut into the kitchen like they own the place. "Good night" I snap as I stand up. "Lil, Whats wrong?" Cole asks. I move closer, All my anger fuming inside me. "You were out all night, Didn't text or call me back, and then just strut in here like you didn't do shit, What is wrong with you!" I yell. "Oh my-" Cami gasps as she looks at Cole. "What?" I ask. "Lil-" She starts. "What, Whats wrong?". "Cami, Please don't" He begs as he turns to her. "What the fuck is that!" I yell as I grip Cole's collar. "W-what it's nothing, Lili" He says as he covers his neck. I pull his hand away and see a thing that has scared me the most. "How could you!" I yell as tears stream down my face. "Lil, I'm so sorry" He looks down. "You know I got cheated on in my previous relationship, I hate you!" I scream. "Lili, Please it was a one time thing". I slap him as hard as possible and run upstairs crying so hard. I grab my suitcase and pile all my stuff into it. "I knew it, Lili you knew it" I cry to myself. "Lili, Please don't leave me, I'm so fucking sorry" Cole says as he comes in. "I'm leaving, I hate you!" I sob. "Get out, Asshole!" Cami shouts as she pushes Cole out of the way. "You have made the worst mistake of your life, Cole" Cam says as she leads me out of he bedroom. "I thought he loved me" I cry. Cami rubs my back as I grab my last things from downstairs. "What's going on?" Hero and Jo ask as they come out of their room. "He cheated" I cry. "Wait, What?" Hero asks. "He cheated on me!". Hero is like my older brother so automatically he pulls me into a hug and comforts me. "I thought he loved me, Hero" I sob. "I'm gonna kill him" He snaps as he storms upstairs. He pulls Cole downstairs by his collar and throws him on the couch. "Want the fuck is wrong with you, You total fucking asshole!". "Lili, You are not leaving, Cole is, Pack your shit and leave!". "Wait, Wait, Wait, I need to say something..."

(3 hours earlier)

Cole's pov:

"Today I will be doing... The hickey prank". "And I know... Lili is gonna kill me, but I have had so many requests to do it and I have to for you guys". "Lili, Baby, If you are seeing this, I love you so much, I would never cheat on you, My love". 

"Okay, So my plan is to stay out very late with Charles, And one of my closet friends... Summer will be helping me with my hickey". "Hi, Guys!". "She is an amazing makeup artist so let's just get this done". 

(3 hours later) -Start of prank. 

I got kj to set up cameras in Lili and I's bedroom, The lounge, The kitchen and outside. 

Once I walk inside I try to act shady as fuck and it finally works. Lili slaps me so hard and it hurts so bad. "That's what you get, You jerk" Cami snaps. I run upstairs to find Lili packing while crying. Gosh I hate seeing her cry. 

-Present time

"How the fuck could you do that to her!" Hero yells as he drags me downstairs. "Wait, I need to say something...". I stand up and go closer to Lili, but Cami pushes me back.  "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Lili, Baby, Come here" I chuckle. "No!" She cries. "Its a prank, Baby, I'm so sorry". "Your lying!" She cries. "Baby, I'm not, Look" I say as wipe the fake hickey. The make up smudges making Lili collapse in my arms. "I'm so sorry, Baby" I say softly as I hug her tightly. She continues crying into my chest. "My whole heart broke, Cole, In fact.... My whole world". "Awe, Baby". "Cole, Bro, I was gonna kill you" Hero chuckles. "I love you way too much to ever cheat on you, Princess". She looks up at me and presses her lips against mine. 

(One week later)

Lili's pov:

"Its time to get him back guys" I smirk into the camera. "So as you know, Cole got me with the hickey prank so today.... I will be getting Cole with the 'Firting with another guy for 24 hours prank!'". "So today I have Hero and Jo with me and Jo... You're fine with this right?". "Of course, You need to get that little shit back" She smirks. "You set up the cameras right?". "All done". 

After Hero and I talked about what we were going to do we started the prank up. Everyone was making Tik toks in the Tik Tok bathroom so I took my chance. "Hey, Guys!". "Hey, baby" Cole smiles.  "Hey, Bub, Come do this Tik Tok with me" Hero calls. "Oh yeah, Of course". "Excuse me, Bub?". "Oh, It's just a cute Nik name" I smile. He gives me an unsatisfied look but turns back to his Tik Tok. "Let's do the 'We're just friends' one". I whisper to Hero. He nods and type it up.  We both put in an AirPod so Cole couldn't hear the music. Hero tilts my chin and goes to kiss me but before he could pull away Cole pulls me backwards. "Cole, What the fuck!". "Its just a tik tok, Man" Hero says. "We were just doing  the 'We're just friends' one". "Oh" Cole murmurs. "Yeah, Chill out". He leaves the bathroom leaving Hero and I in fits. "What was that?" Mads asks. "We are pranking him" I whisper. "Oh" She nods. 

I go into the lounge to see Hero, Cole and Kj on the couch watching a movie. Hero was the only one with a blanket so I had the perfect plan. "Hey" I smile. "Hey, Baby, Come sit" Cole smiles back as he pats the couch. I go over and pull back Hero's blanket, Climbing under next to him. Cole's face drops. "I'm a bit cold, Its nothing personal" I say to him. I swear he was going to throw a punch. "You have been flirting with him all day, What is going on!" He yells. "I haven't, I am just cold" I shrug. "Lili, I swear to god-". "I'm just cold, Whats your problem!". "Jo!" Cole shouts. "What!?" She shouts back. "Get down here!". Jo comes down and gives us a small thumbs up when Cole wasn't looking. "What?" She asks. "Look at them!" He yells. "Yeah, So?". "You aren't bothered by this!?". "No, It is a little cold in here" She shrugs. "So you are telling me if Lili sat in his lap you wouldn't care!?" He snaps. "Eh" She shrugs. "Oh thank god" I breath out and sit in Hero's lap. Cole goes bright red... "We are done! You hear me, We are done!" He yells as he storms out of the living room. "Fuck, I have to tell him" I slightly chuckle. We all run upstairs to find Cole throwing stuff around. "Cole, Babe, Cole, Stop!"  I laugh. He looks at me with teary eyes. "Baby" I sigh.  "Its just a prank". "Fuck, I should have known!" He yells in anger. "Hey, Come here" I say as wipe away his tears. Hero and Jo leave the room. "I would never ever do that to you, Baby" I smile. He hugs me tightly,  Hiding his face in my shoulder. "I love you so much". "I love you too". He muffles out. 

Word count: 1309

😂