Part 11

- (10 am) - Girls have taken a week off school to be with the boys btw. 

Cole's pov:  

"Morning, Beautiful" I say quietly to Lili and I stroke her hair. "I missed this" She says with a raspy tone and cuddles into my chest more. "Me too, Baby". "Alright, I need to go shower because we need to start a video for your channel" I chuckle and  kiss her temple. "Okay" She murmurs and rolls off me. I gently peck her lips and then get out of her bed, Heading to the connecting bathroom. 

(11:30 am)

"Come on it will bed fun!" Lili and Cami shout at Charles and I. "No!" We both yell back. "Alright guys, They are being asses about the challenge, So we now have to do this" Lili says into the camera. She picks up the handcuffs and slaps it on my wrist. "Hand cuffed together for 24 hours!!!!" They both shout. "Lili!" I groan. "Where the hell is the key?!" Charles shouts. "In a secret place that will be  uncovered once the 24 hours are over". "Now, Let's go out and get some lunch at a cafe" Cami smiles as she yanks Charles towards her. "This hurt likes a bitch!" Charles yells. The girls both laugh and lead us outside. "I'll drive, I'm the best and safest driver out of all of us" I say as we debate who was going to have the hardest job of driving. Lili climbs through the driver side to the passenger seat because she was the smallest out of the two of us.

"Just a mango smoothie" Lili says to the waitress. The waitress kept looking down at the handcuffs the whole time while we were all trying not to laugh. "Alright guys, We are in a cafe right now and we just ordered" Cami says. "So the next place we will be going to is the tiny as mall called Bayfair" Lili says as she turns the camera to us. "Guys this is painful" I say as I look at my hand that is both pale and blue at the same time. Lili giggles and puts her head on my shoulder. 

(12:30 pm)

"Everyone is staring" Charles says as we walk through the mall. Lili and I were holding hands so it wasn't as noticeable. "Where are we going now?" I ask. "Kmart" The girls both beam. We chuckle and go into the shop. We went down to the toy isle and grabbed the huge animal heads. We all put one on and propped up the camera. We were all being idiots by running down the isles with these heads on. 

"We just met some fans, Say hi to the camera" Lili says to the group of girls. "Hi!" The all say. We quickly get a photo with them, "Why are you wearing handcuffs?" One asks. "24 hour challenge" Cami chuckles. The all nod and laugh. "Bye!". 

(1:35 pm)

"Guys we are just about to head home, But first an ice cream stop" Lili says. "Yay, ice cream!" Charles yells. We all crack up laughing. We head into the ice cream pallor and grab a cup. Lili pulls me over to the vanilla machine and starts filling up her cup. "Lili, It's gonna overflow!" I laugh. "Lili, Oh my god!" Cami shouts as she turns the camera to the ice-cream. "I still need chocolate too" She grins. "Just do it in the corners, Not on top" I chuckle. She nods and starts filling it up.  

(3 pm) 

"Come on, Guys, It will be funnnn" Lili begs us. "Lili, We could drown!" Cami shouts. "Alright guys, So we are doing the 24 hour handcuffed challenge and I want to go swimming to spice it up, But these babies won't, So please vote in the poll!" She says into her phone on instagram. "We will wait 10 minuets and if there are more votes for 'yes' we are doing". 

Lili's pov:

"This is going to be so fun!" I clap as we get to the pool that was connected with our apartment complex. "If we drown-". "Shush, We are fine" I chuckle. We already quickly took of the handcuffs to get changed into our swimwear, But now they are back on. I went to jump in, But Cole pulled me back. "Baby, We are not drowning" He says and pulls me to the steps. "Camera is all set up!" Cami yells. Cole and I got into the water and started swimming. "I'm drowning!" Cole paddles as he tries to stay above the water. (They are in the extreme deep end of the pool) 

(7 pm)

We walked into a restaurant called 'Lone star' and sat down at a booth. "I'm so hungry" Charles says as we get handed the menus. "Lil, What are you getting?" Cami asks as she turns the camera to me. "Probs the pizza" I shrug. "What are you going to get?" I ask Cole quietly. "The steak burger I think" he answers. "I'm having some of your fries then" I smirk. "And I'm having a piece of your pizza" He smirks back. I giggle and kiss his cheek. 

By the time we got back home it was already 9 pm. "How do we sleep with these?" Charles asks. "I don't know, You just do" I shrug with a small chuckle. "Anyway Night" Cole says as he pulls me into the bedroom. We both quickly take off the handcuffs and get changed and then get into bed with the handcuffs back on. "Alright guys, So since Cole and I are handcuffed together we have to sleep in the same bed, So don't freak out when you see this" I say. "Night guys" Cole says. I turn off the camera and cuddle down into Cole's chest. "Can't wait to get these shit things off" Coke murmurs into my hair. I giggle and kiss his chest. "I can't wait either". "Night, Beautiful" He says as he kisses my forehead. "Night, Cole" I say and gently close my eyes.

Word count: 1036

They are youtubers okay, They have to do this stuff 😂

There will not be daily updates cause I'm in Australia for vacation 💗