Part 10

Lili's pov:

"Girls, You're schedules" Mrs Lane says to us. "Science first" I groan. "Get to class, I don't need you getting any more lunchtime detention" She chuckles. "Lets just go" Cami says as she yanks me along. We walked to the back and stood at the tall desk. "Morning Class, Today you will be lighting the Bunsen burners and placing a special chemical over top, Please write down three observations and three inferences, Off you go" Mr Jay says. "Please don't make an explosive again" I giggle. Cami laughs and starts to light the Bunsen burner. "Lili, Can I ask you something?" Shannon asks us as she turns around. "Yes?..". "Well, As you know Ashleigh is a huge fan of Cole and I was wondering if you could get a video of him saying happy birthday to her and I could give it to her for her birthday" She smiles almost genuinely. "Um, Excuse you" I laugh. "You really think I would do that for you after what you did and let alone do it for Ashleigh, She is a stuck up rude bitch". She rolls her eyes and turns back around. "Thats what I thought too, Bitch" I mutter as I place the test tube over the bunsen burner. 

(Math class) -Third period

 We walked into math, sitting down at the back in our normal spot and both grab out our phones. "Cam, remember we have to upload tomorrow" I murmur. She nods. "Look at this" She chuckles and shows me her phone. It was a Tik Tok of Hero and Josephine making a cute Tik Tok and then hart and Kj ruining it. I laugh quietly and click like for her. I go onto my instagram account and see a photo from Hart's account to see Cole lying on a couch with his phone in his hand it had the caption; "Missing his Girl". I giggle and like it. My phone then pings to show a message from Cole; "Baby, What class are you in?". "Cole's asking what class I'm in" I whisper to Cami with a puzzled expression. "Um, That's strange, Just say we are in math" She whispers back with a small shrug. I nod and look back at my phone. "Math" I reply. "Ok, Miss you ❤️" He responds. I felt very confused so I go onto snapchat and look at the map to see exactly where Cole was at. "Cami" I whisper kind of loudly. "Mm?" She hums as she slightly turns to me. I pass her my phone with a confused expression yet again. She takes one look and starts freaking out. The whole class turns to us including the teacher who was writing on the board. "What's going on?" The teacher asks as he folds his arms. Everyone starts whispering to each other as we both sit there typing away at our phones trying to figure out what was going on. "Are they here!?" Cam exclaims. "Well they have to be, There is no other explanation, Well unless it was an error, but how would that h-" I start but get stopped. "We got exposed" Cole chuckles as Charles opens the door. "Cole!" I scream as tears start falling from my eyes. "Thats fucking Charles Melton and Cole Sprouse!" Mikayla yells. Cami had already ran into Charles arms almost instantly while I cried into my hands, Still in the same seat. "Can I please get a hug?" He chuckles with a soft smile. I slowly get up and then run up to him as tears sprung from my eyes. I jump into his arms, My legs wrapping around his torso. My head goes into the crook of neck so I could continue crying.  "Hey, Baby" He whispers directly in my ear as he kisses my temple. "Cole, Can I please get a photo!" Ashleigh yells as she springs up from her seat. "Thats Ashleigh I'm guessing" Cole chuckles in my ear. I nod with a slight smirk as I wipe my tears away. "Just get out of my classroom!" The teacher snaps as he slumps into a seat behind his desk. Cole places me down so I can run over and grab my bag. "How are you here!?" I ask as we get out of the classroom. He chuckles with a slight smirk. "I have my ways". I giggle and hug him again, He of course lifts me up and starts carrying me down the hallway. "You're driving" I throw the car keys to Cami. She nods and jumps into the front seat. Cole and I climb in and straight away I straddle his lap and kiss him. He kisses me back and it turns into a small make out. "Guys, We need to start driving!" Charles yells. I smirk and hop of his lap, Clipping in my seatbelt.  

"This is so cool" Cole says as we reach Cam and I's apartment. "Thanks" I smile.  I link hands with his and we walk up to our apartment.  We unlock the door and straight away I pull him into the main part. "This is my room" I say as I yank him in.  He chuckles and places his suitcase in the corner.  "I really missed you, Baby" Cole says softly as he grips my waist. "I really missed you too, Cole" I smile. He smiles back and gently attaches his lips to mine. "Liliiiiii, Come out here!" Cami interrupts us. I chuckle and intwine my hand with Cole's hand. "Yes, Cami?" We both ask as we reach outside. "We were thinking to just hang out here for the rest of today and then tomorrow do a fun youtube video for our channel?" Cami says. "Sounds good" We all agree with a small nod. 

(9 pm)

Cole's pov:

Lili's reaction was the cutest thing ever. She just sat there and cried while all her classmates sat there in shock. Gosh she is so beautiful and stunning. 

She was straddling my lap almost asleep. "Guys, We are going to head to bed" I murmur to Cami and Charles. They both nod and turn back towards the tv. I pick stand up with Lili in my arms and walk into her room. I lay her on the bed and stop for a split second. "Shirt" She murmurs. I chuckle and pull of my shirt placing it her hand that was extended out to me. 

After we both got changed we both got into bed and cuddled up together. "I missed this" I murmur as I kiss her temple. "Me too" She whispers. I smile and kiss her temple on more time before I close my eyes and fall asleep. 

Word count: 1117