Part 4

Lili's pov:

As we backed away from the kiss, I still kept his body close to mine as I stared into his gleaming eyes. He pulls me into a hug which lets me nuzzle my head into his shoulder. "We better go" I whisper. He nods and releases his arms. I link my hand with his and then we both walk out of the cafe. Once we got back, Hart, Kj and Cami, Run up to me and pull me away. "So, what happened!" Hart screeches. "Not much" I shrug. "Oh really, Then why is there lipstick on the corner of his mouth!" Kj yells as he points at Cole. "Oops" Cole chuckles. We walk back over to the group. "We kissed, that's it" I say. "Are you guys a thing?" Charles asks. "Well-" Cole starts. "We need to talk about it" I cut in. "Guys, Let's go!" Jordan yells. "Talk later?" Cole asks. I nod and follow the others out. "You sitting on my lap again?" Cole asks as we reach the tables. I nod and grab his hand. We walk to the table and sit in the same position as we were before. 'Is this really happening right now!?'

After the signings we were finally aloud to head back to the hotel. "Split into taxi's!" Hart yells at everyone. "Lili, You're coming with us" Kj says as he pulls me away from Cole's grasp. "Oi, I'm coming too!" Cole yells as he races after us. "Nah, No room" Hart says as he holds his hand out. "Good thing Lili enjoys sitting on my lap then, isn't it" He smirks as he gets into the car. "Cole, That's dangerous" I pout. "Come here" He laughs. I roll my eyes playfully and then get into the car. "Hey, Hart, Where's Cam?" I ask. "Where do you think" He smirks. "I'm not fucking going back to my room then" Cole frowns. "They are probably in mine" I groan. "All the condoms are in our room" Cole smirks. "Ew, You perv!" I shout as I slap his chest. He laughs and then places a kiss to my neck. Goosebumps appear on my body which makes Cole chuckle. "Shut up" I pout. "I didn't say anything" He chuckles again. Once we arrived back at the hotel, We walked up to my room first. "Listen for moans" Cole grins. "Fuck up" I snap as I try hold back a laugh. I place my ear to the door to hear C and Charles laughing. "Yeah, I'm not going in there" I say. "Just come to mine" He says as he tries to pull me away. "Cole, We have kissed once" I say as I cross my arms. "Calm down, There is another bed" He grins. I stay quiet for a moment and then give in. "Fine". We walk down to his room which is only a few doors down. "Its a bit of a mess" He says as we walk in. "Please don't tell me that's your side" I say as I point to a pile of clothes on the floor and bed. "Nope" He says. I breath out in relief and then click. "I have to sleep there" I pout. "You can take my bed" He grins. "I can't sleep anyways, I have no clothes" I say. "You can borrow mine" He suggests. "No offence, Cole, but you are like two heads taller than me and you are way more muscular" I say as I fold my arms. He throws a pair of sweatpants at me, then a shirt and a royal blue hoodie. "Just try" He says as he points to the bathroom door. I sigh and then go into the bathroom. The sweatpants were huge and so was the hoodie and shirt but it least they are comfortable. "Oh my god you are so adorable!" He teases. "Fuck up" I say as I point the finger at him. "Can I borrow your phone charger?" I ask. He sits up and points to the side of his bed. He goes into the bathroom; Closing the door behind him. I lie on his bed and plug in my phone. 'Can't believe you had sex in OUR room' I text Cam. 'We are watching a movie, dumbass' She replies. 'Until the thigh touching starts' I text. 'Ew, fuck off 😂' She says. 'Night' I say. 'Wait where the fuck are you!' She replies. 'In Cole's room...'. 'And you were having a go at me!'. 'We are not sleeping in the same bed, Goodnight' I say and then turn off my phone. I slowly start closing my eyes and then drift off to sleep.

Cole's pov:

I come out of the bathroom to see Lili curled up sleeping on top of the covers. I smile and then grab a blanket from the end of the bed. I slowly drape it over her and kiss her forehead. I go to leave but I feel a light touch on my wrist. "Can you stay with me?" She murmurs. "Really?" I say quietly. "Please" She mumbles. I go to the other side and get under the covers. "Help me" She mumbles. I pull the covers out and then pull them up to her chin. She slowly shuffles closer until she is right next to me. "Want to cuddle" I whisper with a slight smirk. Her head imeditally goes onto my chest and her leg goes right over my torso. "You are so cute, Baby" I mumble as I stroke her head. "Night" She whispers. "Night, Cutie" I grin as I kiss her temple.

I woke up to a beautiful angel sleeping peacefully next to me. I stroke her hair out of her face and then lightly kiss her forehead. "Morning" She muffles out. "Morning" I whisper. "What are we doing today?" She mumbles. "Charles and I were thinking about a double date?". "Sounds fun" She says as she rubs her eyes. "I'll text him" I say as I roll over and grab my phone. 'Double date?' I type. "Sounds good" He types back. "When are you going?" Lili out of the blue says. "What?" I ask. "When are you leaving New Zealand?" She asks. "2 days" I sigh. "What does that mean for us?" She says in a tiny voice. "I'm not sure" I sigh. "I-I better get back to my room too get ready" She says as she jumps out of bed. "Lil, Don't leave" I say as I grab her arm. "Goodbye, Cole" She says as she grabs her phone and dress and then runs out. I smack myself across my forehead as I lie back down in a huff.

Lili's pov:

I go into my hotel room to see Charles and Cami cuddled up in bed, on their phones. "Morning, Guys" I say as I go to my suitcase. "Excited for the double date?" Charles asks me. I shrug my shoulders and then go into the bathroom. I hop into the shower for a quick second and then get out. I get into some  black leggings and an oversized grey hoodie. I then put my hair into French braids with a few strands falling in front of my face. "Are you alright?" Cam asks as I come out of the bathroom. I nod and lie on my bed. "I'm gonna go see Cole" Charles says awkwardly and then leaves. "What happened?" Cam asks as she pats her bed. I sit on the edge and sigh. "Are you and Charles going to continue your relationship?" I ask. "Well, um, we haven't really talked about it" She says. "Well have fun because Cole and I talked and that turned to shit" I state. "Lil.." She sighs. "I need to go return his clothes" I murmur as I grab them. I walk out of the room and down the hallway. I knock and of course with my luck Cole answers. "Hey" He says softly. "You're clothes" I mumble as I hand them to him. "Do you want to talk?" He asks. "Nope" I say as I fold my arms. "Lili, Please" He pouts. "Stop" I whine. "Stop what?" He grins. "That cute pout that you do" I say. He starts pouting again which just makes me soften. "You have one minute" I say as I barge past him, into his room. "Hey, Lili" Charles says. "Get out" I say as I point to the door. "What?" He asks. "Go see your girlfriend, I need to talk to Cole" I state. "Wow what am I, garage!?" He grins. "Yep, Now go" I say with a smile. He grins and then walks out. I sit up against the headboard of Cole's bed while he pulls up a chair. "What are we?" I ask forwardly. "I don't know, What are we?" He mumbles. "Guys usually plan some big ass fancy date for a girl if he wants to go out with her" I say. "Well then, Lili, want to go out for lunch with me?" He asks with a cheesy smile. "No" I say. "Come on" He whines. "We're going on a double date first" I say as I bounce out of the room. I run down the hallway, into our room. "Charles, Get out" I shout as I slam the door. "Again!" He shouts. "We're going on a double date!" I pipe up. Charles grabs Cam's waist and kisses her passionately. "Bye, Babe" He says and then struts out. "He's whipped" I grin. "Shut up" She giggles. "Come on, Let's get ready" I giggle back.

Cole's pov:

"You all good, Bro?" Charles asks as he enters. "She is one feisty girl" I say still in shock. He laughs and then goes over to his suitcase. "Bro, Are you gonna get ready?" He asks. "Uh yeah, in a sec" I say still stunned. Once I finally got up I got changed into a white shirt, Black jeans and the royal blue hoodie that Lili wore the night before, I love her scent. "Ready to go?" Charles asks as I pick up my phone. I nod and head for the door. We walked down the hall to Lili and Cami's room to find them already outside. Cam stands on her tippy toes as she wraps her arms around Charles' neck and then leans into kiss him. I look at Lili and wow I am blown away. She is wearing loose black shorts, A white knot tee and then her hair is in French braids. "Hi" She says softly. I grab her waist and pull her into a hug. "You look really good" She whispers. "And you look beautiful" I whisper back. "Alright Lovebirds, Let's go!" Cami shouts. We both laugh and then walk down the hallway, Hand in hand. "Where are we even going?" Cami asks. "Its a surprise"... 

Word count: 1809