Part 12

(2 days later)

(11am)

Cole's pov:

"I'm vlogging today" I say as I pull out my camera. "Good idea, I haven't uploaded to my channel for a while" Charles says. "We don't have to because we are up to date" Lili smirks. I chuckle and kiss her temple. "We can help you film though" Cami says. Lili nods in agreement as she falls onto the couch. "Hey guys welcome back to my channel! Today I will just be vlogging the day with these three" I say. "Hi!" Lili shouts. "What are we even doing today?" Charles asks. "I vote we go to see Frozen 2" Cami smirks. Charles and I groan as Lili beams with agreement. "Please no" I beg. "Come on, We will go watch the movie and then go ten pen bowling" Lili says. "You heard her guys, Let's go watch frozen 2!" I say enthusiastically. Lili giggles and skips towards the door. 

"I'm so fucking bored" I whisper to Lili. "Shut the fuck up and let me watch" She snaps. I chuckle and turn to Charles. "This is shit" I mumble. "Olaf is so cute" He responds. "Dumbass" I snap as I hit his arm. He chuckles with a slight smirk. 

"Just wanted to let everyone know that Frozen 2 sucks and you should never watch it" I say into my camera. "Its the best movie ever, You don't know anything, Cole!" Lili yells. I slightly smile to myself at how cute Lil is when she is mad. 

(1pm)

Lili's pov:

"I don't care!" Cole shouts. "But I do!" I shout back. "I am paying and there is nothing you can do about it!" I yell. "No, I am!" He says a lot more stricter. We have been arguing about this for 5 minuets. "Cole, I swear to fucking-" I start, but Charles cuts me off. "I'll just pay for everyone then!" He shouts and grabs out his cash. "Whatever" Cole snarls as he grabs his ten pin bowling shoes and walks to our lane. "Thanks" I smile at Charles as I follow  Cole to our lane. "This one wouldn't let me pay and now I'm pissed for everyone wondering why I look mad" He says into the camera. "Don't pout" I smirk as I sit next to him. "I wanted to pay" He whines. "You can pay for dinner then" I smirk. "Done" He smiles as he slips on his shoes. "This is the real Cole guys" I smirk with a small laugh. "I'm going first" Charles smirks as he walks up to the lane with a bowling ball in his hand. "Watch and learn" He says proudly as he bowls the ball down the lane. Cole bursts out laughing as the ball rolls into the gutter. "What, No, this is rigged!" Charles shouts. "You psycho" Cole laughs loudly. "Shut the fuck up!" He yells as he places himself onto the seat. "I hate him" Charles says into his vlogging camera. "Watch and learn" Cole says mockingly to Charles. "Shut up!" He snarls. He bowls it down and it rolls straight down knocking all the pins down, But 1. "No fucking way" Cami gasps.  He bowls again and bowls it straight down and it knocks the final pin down. Charles' jaw drops wide open. "Nice job" I smile as I walk up to the lane. I bowl the ball down the middle, but it goes a little wonky leaving two pins standing. "You can do it" Cole says softly as he passes me another ball. All I needed to do was bowl it straight down the middle and thats what I do. "You did it!" Cole grins as he gently pecks my lips. "Ugh, I'm losing" Cami whines.

(2pm)

"I win!" Cole shouts in Charles' face. "Only by 7!" He shouts backs. "I still won!" Cole shouts. "Your dead!" He screams as she chases him around the the whole bowling place. "Little children" Cami smirks as we watch them run round and round in circles. "I'm tired" I whine as Cole runs back over to me. "Piggy back?" He offers.  I nod and giggle. He bends down  so I jump onto his back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Where are we going now?" I ask as we get out of the bowling place. "Ummmm, Let's go to the rollerskating rink" Cami says. We all nod in agreement and get into the car. 

Cole's pov:

Once we got to the roller skating rink, Lili and Cami run straight over to the skate bay. "This is going to be awesome!" Cami squeals. "I suck at rollerskating" Lili says quietly. "I'm sure your amazing" I grin while I kiss her cheek. She slightly smiles and begins putting on her skates.  I slip on my skates and then go out into the rink. I hold on the edge at first, but then start skating, I have no clue how I got it so quickly. Lili gripped onto the side as she entered and did not let go. "Here" I say to Lili as I hold out my hand.  "How are you doing that" She says shocked.  I re-put my hand out making her grab it. "I'll go slow" I smirk as she grabs my other hand. I slowly start skating backwards as I pull her along. "Your better not let go" She grins as she looks down at her feet. "We'll see" I smirk as I release one of her hands. "Don't do it!" She shouts as she attempts to grab my hand again. I chuckle and pull her into my side as we skate around. 

After a tiny bit of skating, I let go of both her hands. "What, No!" She yells as she practically jumps towards me. "Lili!" I shout as I start falling backwards. I pull her with me making her fall on top while laughing.  As she lies on top of me I gently lean up and kiss her lips softly. "Oi, Stop making out and come play tag with us!" Cami yells. She giggles and hops off me, Still sitting on the ground. I stand up and then reach out my hand. She smirks and grabs it. I pull her up and peck her lips again. "People are gonna see us you know" She giggles. I shrug and pull her towards Cami and Charles.... 

Word count: 1068

Sorry for a shorter part.