Part 3

Lili's pov:

Once we walked back inside, Charles and Cole were being called on stage so they invited us over to the sides. As we watched the Q&A being held from the sidelines Cole and Charles kept whispering to each other and then looking over at us. "Hold up, Before you guys ask us any more questions, Charles and I would like to bring on some unexpected guests" Cole says and then grins at us. "Shit, Cami, No!" I whisper yell. "Lili and Camila, Well known as Lil and Cam, Can you come onto the stage" Charles says. "Fuck" I murmur as Cam walks on the stage, Me trailing behind her. "Come sit here" Cole whispers as he stands up. I sit on his stool and then watch the boys run off to grab more stools. Kj and Hart smirk at us as the audience continues clapping. 'Fuck my social anxiety'. "Alright we can start!" Cole says through the microphone. "You can borrow mine if you need" He whispers. I nod and then look out to the crowd. After a few questions that had nothing to do with me; Thank god, One pops up. "Um, My question is for Lili, Cole and then Charles and Camila, Are you guys like couples or something?" She asks. Cole starts laughing while I blush in embarrassment. "Well, Cami and I aren't together, We're just besties!" Charles laughs as he slings an arm around C's shoulders. "Well, As you know, I don't go into my private life" Cole grins and then smirks at me. "Cole, What are you doing!?" I whisper shout to him. "Just chill" He laughs. "We're not together" I say through the microphone. Hart and Kj are on the ground laughing their asses off while I sit there totally embarrassed. Cole laughs as he grins at me. Kj and Hart get off the floor and sit back down. "Well Ladies and Gents lets leave that there" Kj laughs and then stumbles off stage. I jump off the stool and speed walk off. Cole hugs me as he keeps saying 'I'm Sorry', 'He is so damn cute'. I look up at him with a cheesy smile. "Go get me an iced chocolate and I may forgive you" I grin. "Will do, Cutie" He smirks and then strolls off. "That was so funny" Cam laughs as she yanks me aside. "That was horrible" I say, honestly trying not to laugh. "Come on, Let's go to the dressing room" She grins as she pulls me along. Once we got in there Hart starts laughing again while pointing at us. "Fuck off" I laugh as I sit next to Kj. "Where's Cole?" Kj asks. "Getting me an iced chocolate" I smirk. "Damn, He's whipped" Hart laughs. "What?" I ask. "Cole doesn't do shit for anyone" Jordan says. "Really?" I ask. "Yep" Casey says. "Oh" I murmur and then grab out my phone. "I got you your iced chocolate!" Cole yells as he runs in, out off breath. He pushes Kj out of the way and sits next to me. "Thanks" I smile as I take it from his hands. He places his head on my shoulder as he watches me stroll through instagram. "What you doing there" I smirk. "Nothing" He says with a cheesy smile. I giggle and continue looking through my phone.

"Lil, Can we leave now" Cami whines. "Yeah, sure" I say. At this point Cole was with Hart and C and I were on the couch. "We're leaving!" Cami shouts as she stands up. "Awww, Don't leave me" Cole whines. Hart runs over and hugs me and then Cole pulls him away and takes me into his arms. "Cole" I giggle. "I'm cold" He whines like a baby. "You sound like a 5 year old" I giggle. "Can I come with you" He whispers. "Mm, sure" I say. "Bye, people!" Cole yells. "Is he coming?" C asks. "Yeah" I smirk. She groans and then slumps out of the building. Cole and I follow her out to the Uber while laughing. Once we got back to the hotel, Cole started pouting like a baby. "What?" I ask. "I have to leave you" He whines. "I'll see you tomorrow" I giggle. "Lili, Come on, It's cold" Cam whines. "I'll be up soon, You go up" I say and usher her away. "Are you coming to the signing tomorrow?" He asks. "Yeah, Of course" I grin. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. "I have to go" I giggle. He releases his arms from around me while smirking. "I'll see you tomorrow, Lil" He smiles. "Night, Cole" I smile back and then walk into the hotel. Once I got to the second floor I saw Charles and Cami full on making out against the door. "Really, guys!" I shout. Charles smirks against Cami's lips as he pulls her to the side and then kisses her again. "Don't be coming in here" I say as I close the door and lock it. I quickly get changed and then climb into bed. "Just wanted to say goodnight" Cole texts me. "Aww, You're so cute" I reply. "Night, Cutie" He replies. "❤️" I send him a heart and then switch off my phone and the lights.