Part 19

(5 months later)

Lili's pov:

"You seriously wanna do it!?" I ask. "Yes, We prank each other all the time and let's be honest, We are the cutest couple" He smirks. I smile and kiss his lips softly. "Whats the name going to be?" I ask."Well...  Kind of copying you and Cami, But.... Just Lili and Cole". "I love it, Cole, But Cami might be angry..."

"Why would you think I would be mad?". "Lets be honest, Our channel is more about our relationships now... not our friendship" Cami smiles. "You sure, Cam?". "Of course, Lil". 

"Hey Guys, Welcome to our first ever video on our channel!". "Everyone has been wanting us to do this so we finally decided to it!". "So, We thought for our first video a Q&A would be perfect, So on our Instagram we asked us to ask us questions". "So let's get right into it". 

"First question..... When did you and Cole first get together?". "After the first table signing in Auckland almost a year ago" Cole answers. "Second question... What was your first date with Lili?". "Um after the table signing we went out to a small cafe and ate some food and then we ah kissed" I smile. He kisses my temple and starts to read out the next question.

Cole's pov:

After filming our first ever youtube video, Lili and I just started making tik toks. "Cole, Come on, Just learn it" She groans. "Alright, Teach me then" I chuckle. "So first hit like the front of your hips and then-"

"You guys are the cutest couple ever", "Soooo adorable", "I love you guys omg!".

"I love you so much, Lili" I say as I hug her from behind. She giggles as I kiss her neck. "I love you too, Cole" She giggles along. "Thank god, Kj found you". She laughs loudly and turns around, Slinging her arms around my neck. She presses her lips against mine and it was more lustful than any of our kisses before...

'My forever dream girl'

Word count: 359

Yeah,  Didn't know where this book was going so I had to end it. Sorry ❤️