CHAPTER THREE

DAMIEN'S P.O.V

I have been wondering how my brother's future might be. Being alpha and having a family of his own. Sometimes I think like am giving him a lot of responsibility and he is only eighteen. Him being the alpha is a hard task, I don't really like to take his youth away by becoming responsible to everyone.

It's not like I am old anyway to resign from my position.

" Damien", I hear someone calling my name from the living room.

I'm currently in my home office trying to finish some paperwork. Alpha's live in a separate house from the pack but closely. Trying to maintain privacy. But the Beta and Head warrior live in the packhouse with some of the members. Some of the pack members with families are also allowed to live separately from the packhouse.

" Where are you hiding at?" I hear the voice again.

" Right here", I reply coming out of the office.

It's Walker my beta and best friend almost brother. He is 6'6'', black hair, brown skin, hazel eyes, and also muscled. Father of two boys Chris and Nick, soon to be Beta and Gamma. With a beautiful wife, Lisa.

" I thought you were supposed to go meet the new people in town. What happened?" Walker asks.

" There are here already?" I walk towards the kitchen to get myself a bottle of water.

" Since yesterday", He catches the water bottle that I toss at him.

" Have you saw them?" I try to get information before I face them.

" Well I heard they are awfully weird", He gulps down all the water.

" Weird how?" Taking a sip from my bottle.

" Well there are four of them, two are werewolves. And they have wolf animals for pets".

" What?" I almost chock on the water.

" And the older one is a doctor. He went to the hospital with his so-called pets". He takes another bottle of water, leaving me shocked by the news.

" I think I should invite them to dinner", I suggest.

" Like today?" He frowns.

" Yeah, Why not?"

" Maybe it's a horrible idea. Inviting humans inside your home, especially when you have a vampire, dragon, and warlock".

" They have two wolves in their house, so they probably know about us. I just want to know that they are not a threat to us".

" Well good luck with that", He starts walking towards the door. Before he could open, " Okay, tomorrow then".

" Great. Just send the invite". I tell him as he closes the door.

It is almost time for the boys to get home from school. I better start to prepare for dinner. I usually like to do everything on my own. It all started when my mate died, it was the only way to deal with my grieve, to make myself busy by cooking and doing laundry apart from the pack's work. So no maid is available at my house. On the day of cleaning the house, we all do the cleaning. Five men in the house nothing is impossible.

Heading to the kitchen, looking for anything that is almost finished or over so I could run to the supermarket really quickly. Making my list and am off.

It's half an hour's drive. Parking my car at the parking lot, I head inside. Everyone knows everyone with their position, as we are all werewolves. Passing by people, they all greet me in different ways, some nods, wave, saying my tittle and even bowing. I usually don't care about how they greet as long as they show respect then I'm down with it.