CHAPTER TEN

Hospital Building.

TREVOR'S P. O. V

I couldn't continue asking questions to what has happened or what is happening cause as humanly as I am I can't share mindlink to any pack member yet so I can't even get the right information on how they were found.
I can't even comprehend by the term they cause I don't know who Alex is with.

It only took ten minutes from Dylan's home to the hospital by the way he is driving.  I get it that he is eager to see his brother but that won't happen if he kills us first,  or me for that matter.

Screeching sound is heard has Dylan hits the breaks at the front of the hospital entrance without really caring if its not the parking lot. Getting off as fast as we can dashing into the hospital looking for Travis,  Damien, or any pack member so we could get more information.

Reaching the waiting area I see Max and Mark in distress which got me worried,  it's not like they were so close to Alex like I was. According to their faces, something is going on. Reaching to where they are standing.

" Hey, how is Alex doing", I ask no one in particular as Dylan decided to go and find his brothers.

" He is hurt pretty bad but he will be fine", Mark says as he looks at me. It is there when I notice his puffy eyes. Was he crying? and Why?

" Is something else you want to tell me", I ask him directly this time as Max never wanted to look at me.

" There was someone else with him when they found them",  Max says in a quiet tone.

But before they could say any further someone approaches from behind me.

" Hey",  He says. Deep voice but familiar as if I have heard somewhere.

Turning to see who the person is. Black hair,  muscled and broad chest,  forest green eyes,  5'10" Or 2-3inches more than the twins. But he looks exactly like the twins.
I couldn't seem to find a word for him or for anyone for that matter.

" Trevor,  I know this is a lot to take in.  But I promise to tell you everything ". He says again.

He even knows my name.  Where was this guy all the time?

" I'm Matthew by the way. But you can call me Matt",  he offers his hand which I shake but still puzzled by every single detail about him because he is Max and also he is Mark but with a different name and a lot of scares.

" Are you okay?" Is all I could come up with. I don't know what else to say to him. Cause I have a lot of questions that are running in my head right now and that is all I could come up with.

" Woah",  I could hear Dylan's surprise when he sees Matt. " There are three of you? " He says looking from Max to Mark to Matt.

" Dylan right? ",  Matt says looking at him.

" You also know my name ",  Dylan looks alarmed. " How do you know my name?"

" He seems to know all of our names",  Damien approaches looking defensive,  " And I want to know why".

" It looks like none of you will get that now",  Travis says coming out from a room that he was treating Alex. " Cause right now Alex needs blood". He says the last part looking at me.

" Why me? " I ask.

" Cause I have to give my blood to Myron ".

" Myron?  As in Alex's cousin? ",  Dylan asks in anger.

" Like I said there a lot of things I need to tell you ". Matt says this time.

" I can't wait", I say still observing him closely.