CHAPTER SIX

Forest Hill High school.

TREVOR'S P.O.V

It has been two weeks since we settled in this new town,  two weeks since we started at a new school,  two weeks since I met Dylan and two weeks since everything was led out in the open.

Alex is a vampire,  Jordan a witch,  Avery a dragon, and Damien is Travis's mate? How is all my family is mated to males with strong aura and of the same almost family? Something that I can't keep my mind at ease.

Damien and Travis are taking things slow like really slow. Maybe because he lost his mate once.  Yeah, we know about that. All they do is checking on one another making sure to know how their day is going.

Nick and Mark are all over one another which they're cute together but sometimes they take it over the top that we have to leave the room for them.  And that is only two weeks, I can't wait for their eternity.

Chris and Max are so not getting anywhere, or maybe they're getting somewhere on their own pace but their path looks like a very long run. They some time talk like normal people, sometimes they act like animals to one another but one thing for sure they're overprotective of one another,  like very.

Dylan and I are also taking things on our own pace not fast but also not slow. Just what that day brings and we are all over it. Dylan has been everywhere I am,  except for the separate classes we have and thankfully we do have a lot of them and when I am at home but also he spends time at home also.  I'm just great full that he is getting along with Sally pretty well.
Good thing is that I don't get tired of seeing him everyday cause he has been anything but nice and loving.

We did talk a lot about the werewolf world,  that some we already know but most of the things we're very new,  especially on the mating part.  It is both terrifying and also intriguing. How can someone love you no matter what,  they're willing to even die or kill for you before even someone else gets to hurt you?
Rejection is the worst thing to come and the death of a mate is so crucial that it can make a wolf go berzerk.

I am currently walking in the hallways with Alex by my side heading for our next class.  Just like I predicted that He and I are going to be close friends and the good thing is that he is in every class that I take.  He never talks much to people apart from his family but he surely talks to me all the time,  it's like am his safe zone or something. Which makes people to notice him more.

" Do you have any plans after school?" Alex asks getting my attention back.

"Not really, why?" I say as we get inside the class.

" Nothing much, I just want you to come with me to Maxine's school.  Mason asked me to pick her up after school ". He says taking a seat next to me at the back of the class.

" Why you?" I asked with a confused expression all over my face.

" Well for starters I'm Maxine's favorite person. The kid is attached to me like am her gold or something. Sometimes she won't go anywhere without me. Well, his dad is okay with me being around her but his father not so much ",  Alex says putting his bag on the floor.

" You mean Ben?" I ask and he just nods. " What did you do to him? "

" Nothing.  The guy just practically hates me from day one".

" Did he say that? "

" Not really but his actions speaks louder.  He is usually on guard when he is around me, he never talks to me let alone acknowledge me".

"You are different you know that right? " I give him a know willing smile.

" So are you, your brother and his son but he welcomed you guys with extra open arms ",  he sniffles.