CHAPTER TWENTY

TREVOR'S P.O.V

Sweat is dripping on my forehead, as I take a deep breath while gripping tightly on a wooden sword that is on my hands. Looking at my opponents in front of me who are ready to attack me at any moment. Waiting for them to attack me first so I wouldn't give up my moves.

" Remember your training keep your head low and everything will be okay", I hear Damien's voice in my head, remembering what he told me.

Before I analyze what is happening, I see a blast of flame coming towards me, quickly I move aside but only to come face to face with a vampire charging towards me, using all the speed I have I swing the sword much higher getting a good hit to his stomach only to be pushed by a wolf and being thrown to the side landing on a very sharp object which pierces my lower abdomen.

" Holy shit, are you okay?" I hear Levi running to where I am.

" I am okay", I say looking at the damage. Another scar.

" You don't say. That was a pretty bad fall", Cole says standing above me." Let me heal that".

" No need to, I will just go to the doctor". I say trying to stand only to fall back down wincing on the pain.

" Your bleeding Trevor, let him heal it". Liam says

" Probably he will remove the scar this time cause it looks like Levi keeps on adding scars on your body". Darius says.

" Not really", I say looking at Levi's worried face. " Okay, I will let you heal me this time".

Cole smiles widely as he bends down doing his magic and in a second the wound is gone.

" See there all new. I could remove other scars if you want".

" No!" I say a little sharply. " No need thanks".

" I think we are done for the day, let us go clean up". Liam says as he picks his things from the ground, making all of us do the same and we all start to walk out of the training room.

As walking out I notice Levi is lacking behind with a worried face written all over him.

" You guys go ahead I will catch up with you". I tell them and off they were gone.

" Hey, are you okay?" I ask him as I walk towards him.

He just looks at me with almost teary eyes.

" Is this because of what Darius said?" I ask him. " Because you know he was only joking right?"

" Except it was not for me". He says looking at my scar on the neck. " One day I might do worse".

" Hey, not all scars that I have is because of you. You only gave me one, okay maybe two but that one doesn't count. Only one".

" Do you even see how it looks on you. It looks like someone butchered you and that someone was me. And every time I see that scar it reminds me that one day I might take it far". He says with tears this time.

" It is not like you meant it, it was an accident. So stop blaming yourself". I raise my hand wiping his tears. " And if you take it far, Cole is always around".

He closes the distance between us coming so close to my face, " If only I was your boyfriend". He leans in and kisses my scar " I would have done more than kissing your scar".

" Levi - " I start.

" I know", He takes a step behind creating a distance between us. " I know am not your boyfriend or if I will ever be for unknown reasons. But I am just happy for whatever we have now". He takes my hand into him and we walk out of the room.