CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

SILVER MOON PACK HOUSE

TREVOR'S P.O.V

I fall down on bed panting so hard in need of air and am all sweaty and sticky but with something good. But before I could finish to catch my breath Dylan connects our lips once more rolling us over so am on top of him. Without breaking the kiss he sits us up so I could be on his lap grinding myself to him, this is paradise.

Bang! Bang! " Guys we still have six hours ahead of us". Chris shouts at the other side of the door.

" Whats up with him today?" I ask as we have parted already.

" Max", Dylan says as he starts to kiss my neck.

" Dylan....hmm....we need....aah.....to go" I moan between sentences but he doesn't stop.

" Dylan!" I attach myself from him. " Shower now".

" I already showered this morning", He protests.

" You smell like sex, you don't want to bring that to silver moon or even be in the same car with Tyler". I tell him, which he only groans but gets up and we both get to shower.

After almost thirty minutes of showering and doing other amazing things, we get out of the bathroom and start to put on our clothes. It looks like today is cargo pants day. Cause am wearing black cargo pants, with grey T/shirt and black sneakers while Dylan is in army green cargo pants, black T/shirt and White sneakers. Good thing we packed earlier and everything is in one suitcase which Dylan offered to carry and we are out of the room.

At the front of the pack house we find everyone there saying their goodbyes to Max, Chris, Tyler and Myron.

" Make sure he feeds cause god knows how much his body needs that and if .....", I hear Darius telling Chris which I zone out from them.

" Are you ready for the trip?" I ask Tyler who is standing next to me.

" I can't wait to meet Kyle and Robin in person", He smiles which we only hear a hiss coming from Myron.

" Okay guys see you in a week. Betas you are in charge", Dylan says and we start to get inside the cars.

Like last time we are going with ten warriors the same warriors we went with in the Alphas meeting. Last time we took five seats SUVs but today we are taking eight seats SUVs, we need space to stretch its a long drive. So we take a total of three cars, Two for the warriors and few bags the other one is for us. Where Chris and Max are sitting at the back seats, Myron and Tyler the Middle seats and Dylan and I the front seats, Me being the driver and Dylan shotgun. We wave them good bye and off we are gone.

" Hey babe", Dylan yawns. " After three hours am driving".

" Its okay, I can drive all the way", I tell him.

" I know, I just don't want you too", He says between the yawns.

" Okay", I respond. " Sleep I will wake you up".

So he pushes his seat back alittle and he is gone. Looking at the rear view mirror Max is sleeping putting his head on Chris's lap while Chris is busy with his phone. Myron has closed his eyes and his head is on the headrest while Tyler is busy with his tablet wearing his black wireless beats headphones. So I smile to myself and decide to concentrate on the road. One of the Warrior's SUV is infront of us while the other is at the back and we are moving at a sync speed.

Three hours of driving it starts to rain and it is a light rain, looking at my companions they are all asleep, so I switch from cold to warm cause it is becoming a little colder. Another hour of driving silently with just a slow low background music from the radio, it begins to heavily pour that it is hard to see what is infront of me cause it is all foggy, watery and slippery.